Friday, April 9, 2010

Will the Health Care Exec. Order on Abortions do anything?

Matthew Warner from Blogma Again

I was criticized by someone the other day for not writing my own stuff, but using that from others as stating my opinion.  My response would be that when I come across someone who expresses the things of my heart in words better than my own, I would be a fool to try and put it into my own words.  Here again is Matthew Warner of Blogma:
Post image for Will the Health Care Exec. Order on Abortions do anything? I meant to post this a couple weeks ago, but Ron Paul makes some really good points. The more time that goes by, the more sense this guy is making on these issues.  One of the key words for everyone to understand is "fungible."




Although it is my understanding at this point that people can sort of “opt” out…as long as they pay a penalty via taxes. In other words, you are punished for it and the gov gets your money for it either way. But this is a point that even the democratic legislators who passed the stinkin’ thing aren’t even clear on. Oy!

No comments: