Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tears of a Woman

This Arrived by Email Recently


A little boy asks his mother: "Why do you cry?"

"Because I am a woman." She answers.

"I don't understand," he says.

His mother hugs him and says: "And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father: "Why does mommy cry?"

"All women cry for no reason," is all that his father could answer him.

When he became an adult, he asked God: "God, why do women cry so easily?"

In response God said:  "When I created woman she needed to be special.  I created her shoulders strong enough to bear the weight of the world . . . and soft enough to be comfortable."

"I gave her the strength to give life, and the kind that accepts rejection that often comes from children."

"I gave her the strength to go on when everybody else gives up, the strength to care for her family despite illness and fatigue."

"I gave her the sensitivity to love her children, even when they have hurt her deeply."

"I gave her the strength to  endure her husband's faults, and to stay at his side without weakening."

"And finally, I gave her tears to be shed whenever she needs them to be shed."

"You see, My son, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, nor is it in her face or in the way she does her hair."

"The beauty of a woman resides in her eyes.  It is the door to her heart; the door where Love resides."

"And it is often through her tears that you see her heart go by."

No comments: