Monday, November 1, 2021

SET THE CAPTIVES FREE

 Set the Captives Free

November 1, 2021


My Children, now is the time. This is the hour. All the Saints in heaven declare My Glory. They all sing My Praises night and day. I call you to endless Praise and Worship also.


Iam the Alpha and the Omega, the Holy One. There is none like Me. I will no longer be mocked, nor tolerate those who usurp My Throne, My Dominion.


Now is the time for My People to rise up, and declare My Glory.


Many of my chosen ones have allowed themselves to fall asleep, during their watch. I call all My People to awaken, put on My Armor, prepare their hearts in prayer and fasting, and get ready to go into battle for Me.


You I have called to light the pathways to the foot of My Cross. You see that many of my chosen Ones are still in darkness. Bring My Light to them. Send angels forth to unbind their guardian angels who have been bound and hindered by their unbelief. 1.


Speak My Words of Wisdom to them. Fear not, for I go with you.



In a vision, I saw the 10 bridesmaids. In the parable, those who did not bring enough oil were left out of the celebration. In the vision, Our Merciful Lord called to the ones who were not prepared one final time, to go and get oil, just before His Arrival. They were being called in the final hour. 


I saw those with lamps lit, going forth towards the Lord as He came, declaring His Glory and Majesty.


While He was still some way off, they sang and spoke of Him to all who would listen. The guardian angels of those who were hearing, had been bound by the acceptance of lies of the devil, by their charges.  But, as truth was spoken to them, other angels unbound their guardians, and together they ministered to the hearts of those who would hear.


Those who chose to hear were clothed in bright white garments and hurried to join those in Praise and Worship of God.



Prior to receiving this message and visions, I was reading the Mass readings for today, particularly Revelations 7:2-4, 9-14, and had listened to the song Ancient of Days. 2.


Reading II 1 Jn 3:1-3

Beloved:
See what love the Father has bestowed on us
that we may be called the children of God.
Yet so we are.
The reason the world does not know us
is that it did not know him.
Beloved, we are God’s children now;
what we shall be has not yet been revealed.
We do know that when it is revealed we shall be like him,
for we shall see him as he is.
Everyone who has this hope based on him makes himself pure,
as he is pure.


We have sat by while the world has mocked our Father in heaven.  We have conformed ourselves more to the world, than to He who created the world.  We have sat in ashes in the roadways, but are called to rise up now, to be clothed not in sack cloth, but in His Glory.

We are His Children, not children of this world, which will soon pass away.

The Lamb has washed away our sins in His Blood. 3.


Rise up, O children of God. Now is the day. Now is the appointed hour of our deliverance.


Gospel Mt 5:1-12a

When Jesus saw the crowds, he went up the mountain,
and after he had sat down, his disciples came to him. 
He began to teach them, saying:

    “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
        for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven.
    Blessed are they who mourn,
        for they will be comforted.
    Blessed are the meek,
        for they will inherit the land.
    Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
        for they will be satisfied.
    Blessed are the merciful,
        for they will be shown mercy.
    Blessed are the clean of heart,
        for they will see God.
    Blessed are the peacemakers,
        for they will be called children of God.
    Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness,
        for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven.
    Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you
        and utter every kind of evil against you falsely because of me.
    Rejoice and be glad,
        for your reward will be great in heaven.”


This, my beloved ones is for you. These promises of Jesus were made for you, and to you. These are the characteristics and hallmarks of the saints. 

Put on the full armor of God, and go out to the world rejoicing, declaring His Majesty from the depths of your hearts.


Notes

  1. The Lord spoke of guardian angels being bound and hindered by the unbelief of the ones to whom they are guardians. I saw it in an image, but think it is a metaphor. So many reject the counsel of their guardian Angel, drowning him out with noise of the world and the evil one. We hinder them from fulfilling the mission God gave them.
  2. The song Ancient of Days first came to me back in the early 90s, and I listened to Ron Kenoly sing it and lead it as Worship. https://youtu.be/V4dR_zuB3qk
  3. The message at the top was spoken by the Lord in the first person to me, for me to write down. Then, he took me back to the second reading and Gospel for All Saints Day, and put the observations I made into my heart, and had me write them down. In a sense, they are not His words, but mine; except they are not words and phrases I would normally use.

No comments: