Thursday, November 11, 2021

LEST WE FORGET

 Lest We Forget

November 11, 2021


Dear Children, today you commemorate the lives of those who fought to protect your freedom in wars and conflicts. They gave of themselves to give you the opportunity to live in this time. 


Be grateful for their sacrifice, and be even more grateful that I have called you to sacrifice in a new way for the coming of My Kingdom on earth.


Those who went to war did not count the cost, but did their duty to God and country, as they were empowered. You, I have called to be soldiers in a different, far more decisive battle against evil.


Remember their selflessness, and be likewise in these days. These are the days prophesied by recent popes, the great conflict between good and evil for the hearts and souls of mankind.


The men and women who have gone to wars and conflicts around the globe have been trained to fight in their battles. You also, are being trained to fight in this greatest of all wars.


Your weapons are not carnal, but are the weapons of the Spirit. When you were baptized into My Holy Spirit, you were clothed with armor that will not rust, and given weapons that cannot be destroyed.


Fear not, for you have weapons at your disposal that will overcome all enemies in these times of chaos. 


Your guardian Angel has been strengthened for this time, and is more than capable of being your helper. I have also provided additional angelic assistance, as it is required for what you are called to do.


You are under the protective mantle of your Blessed Mother and Mine. This is the mantle of a Mother’s Love. Reach out to her in prayer, and love her as I do. Your Rosary is a very efficacious weapon at all times.


I have provided, and will continue to provide you with brothers and sisters to be with you, to be praying with and for you in these times.


Notice how you have grown in peace, and trust in those I have placed with you.  You have heard My Call to surrender yourselves to Me, and as each of you surrenders more each day, you grow in holiness, and in your ability to love others as I do.


Do not be afraid in these times. If I have called you to a particular task or purpose, I will prepare you in all ways to be able to accomplish all that I have called you to.


Pray often: “Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in You.”


No comments: