Wednesday, November 3, 2021

BE PREPARED

 Be Prepared

November 3, 2021


My Children, I call you to be prepared, to be ready for My Return.


Fill your hearts with Praise, Worship and Adoration of your Lord. A joy filled heart repels the coming darkness.


Darkness can never overcome the light that comes into you and through you to others that is from Me.


Do not be distracted by the events of the day, good or bad. They are but passing fancies. All will be revealed in the fullness of time, and only My Victory will shine forth.


Keeping your eyes on My Cross, love your neighbor, and bring him or her with you to the foot of My Cross. See me in all you encounter in your day.


I have poured my wisdom into you in ways that are different from what I have poured into your neighbor. That wisdom is a treasure, but is not yours to be cherished, but is a gift to be shared in love.


So many of my children are crippled by fear in this day. Show them My Love in your encounters with them. Pray My shed Blood over them at every opportunity. Entrust them into My Mercy for them.


Be My Light in the darkness.


St. Faustina’s Diary - A life of love and of mercy #1365 

October 1937

           

O Eternal Love, who enkindle a new life within me, a life of love and of mercy, support me with Your grace, so that I may worthily answer Your call, so that what You yourself have intended to accomplish in souls through me, might indeed be accomplished.


My God, I see the radiance of eternal dawn. My whole soul bounds toward You, O Lord; nothing any longer holds me back, nothing ties me to earth. Help me, O Lord, to bear the rest of my days with patience. The sacrifice of my love burns incessantly before Your Majesty, but so silently that only Your divine eye sees it, O God, and no other creature is capable of perceiving it. 




No comments: