Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Remain Faithful

 Remain Faithful

November 24, 2021


Dear Children of My Immaculate Heart, the Father sends me to gather you beneath my mantle of protection. He desires all to know my son, their Savior, and to surrender their hearts completely to Him.


The Father chose me to be His Mother, and yours, and to come to you to prepare you for His Return. 


It is for this purpose that I have been seen in many places over the years, bringing messages of love and conversion to my children. I have spoken to many others as I speak to you now.


The Father desires you all to be one. Above all, you must love my Son. But, as my Son loves me, as His Mother, you too must love me and trust in the love the Father pours out through me to you.


When I carried my Jesus in my womb, I was filled with such joy, that I was almost speechless. But, only John the Baptist and his mother Elizabeth noticed.


So too, when you receive Jesus in Eucharist, you should be overjoyed to know that Jesus is in you.


What love from God that He would allow the body of Jesus to be in my womb, and in your body.


All of the Father’s angels treat me with such love and reverence, and bow towards you when Jesus is inside you.


The demons fear me and hate you for your faithfulness to my son.


Stay faithful and grow daily in your faith in my son. Remain under my protective mantle, and draw others to this safety as well.


Pray at all times. Pray for the strength you will need in these times of great trial. Pray for the shortening of this time of purging. Pray for all those who have turned their backs on Jesus.


Love one another, especially those who are hardened by sin.  Your prayers for those in grave sin, and in danger of eternal damnation, are of great importance.


Do not be distracted by what you see around you. 

No comments: