Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Bear Witness to Me

 Bear Witness to Me

November 17, 2021


My Beloved Ones, the Church has entered its Passion, and you have entered yours as a member of My Body.


Stand firm in all things and at all times. Do not be distracted by the voices of the world, and particularly by the voices of evil.


Be joyful, above all things. If I call you to die for your faith in Me, rejoice that your life is a witness to your love of God, and that you will be welcomed into your eternal home when your time on earth is completed.


If I call you to bear witness by remaining, suffering indignities for My Name, do so joyfully. Your Joy in trials and tribulations speaks to the hearts of those who observe it.


Stand firm at all times. Resist evil. Do not be conformed to the spirit of the world. Pray, pray, pray at all times. 


Discern from My Spirit what you are to speak. When called on to witness to My Love in you, speak boldly the words the Spirit gives you. Know that your angels are beside you to fill in any blanks.


Fear not, and do not second guess yourself. Trust that I will overcome any weakness on your part.


Pray the Rosary, because it brings great comfort to your Holy Mother. When you meditate on the mysteries of her Rosary, and on the fruits of it, you become more like her, who is totally conformed to the Divine Will.


Pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, trusting in the Mercy of My Death and Resurrection for mankind.


Receive Me in the Eucharist and My Mercy in the Sacrament of Reconciliation, as often as you are able. The current easing of restrictions is an opportunity for you to receive great sacramental graces.


You will need all the graces I am offering you for the days ahead.


My Grace is sufficient. Fear not!

No comments: