Wednesday, December 1, 2021

MY RETURN

 My Return

December 1, 2021


“He who loves the coming of the Lord is not he who affirms that it is far off, nor is it he who says it is near, but rather he who, whether it be far off or near, awaits it with sincere faith, steadfast hope, and fervent love.”  St. Augustine


My Dear Friends, my return is imminent, as it has been for two thousand years. I came to earth, died, was buried, and rose again to save your souls from perdition. I returned to my home in heaven, but promised to come again to earth.


Many are calling out to Me, begging Me to return now. Yet, I am here on every altar and in every Eucharistic Celebration on earth today. When you come to Communion, is it not I, present here and now?


Have I not taken up residence in the hearts of my faithful Ones, with the Father and The Spirit, when I have been invited to do so?


So many are desperate for Me to return NOW, as these times become more desperate, and persecutions grow in what is becoming a godless society.


Only the Father knows the timing of all events on the horizon.


I call you to enter ever more worthily into the Eucharist, and to welcome Me into your body as often as you can.


As you prepare yourselves to receive Me in Eucharist, repent of all sins, cleansing the tabernacle of your heart, for Me to reside in it and remain with you.


You want to see Me with your eyes, yet you do so already as the priest offers you My Body and Blood at the table.


Live in this moment, this very moment. Praise and Worship Me, and Adore your Lord and Savior. 


Your growth daily in holiness is a sign of My Presence in you. Bring me to this sin sickened world by your life of holiness.  


Show Me to the world, as you imitate My Days upon the earth.


I promised to never leave you nor forsake you. I am here, and I will return!

No comments: