Wednesday, December 22, 2021

MOTHER WEEPS

 Mother Weeps

December 22, 2021


Mother appeared to me, and she was weeping. I asked her: “Mother, why are you crying?”


My child, my children, I weep for you all and for mankind, all my children, because evil is overtaking the world, and must do so for a time. Many of my children are being lured away from my Son, Jesus, and enticed by the lies of those serving the evil one.


My children, my Son and I have warned you repeatedly around the world, not to take the devil’s poisons. Yet, so many of my children have done so.


My child, my Jesus spoke to you of this, and you held back what he said, because you were afraid of being ridiculed. Put what He told you here, when you asked him about the vaccines.


“You want to know if I would allow a vaccine that employs aborted fetal cells in some way or another in their creation. I, the Creator of the universe, came to the earth as an unborn child in the womb of your holy Mother. Does it seem congruous to you that I would come to earth as a baby, and later support the use of aborted baby cells to create a vaccine that was alleged to bring freedom from a disease?

I am saddened to see so many of my sacerdotal sons and theological teachers, falling over themselves to conform to the ways of the world, twisting scripture, and Church teaching to make the illicit, somehow licit.

I weep over every aborted child. Abortion grieves your holy mother deeply, she who held me in her arms, and takes every murdered child to her heart.

Ponder for a moment. Do you think a company, the leaders of which were desirous of serving me, would not find an ethical way to produce a vaccine, if one were called for?”


Mother, I was afraid to share this and the rest of what Jesus told me that day, because I did not want to offend anyone with it.


My child, and my children, God’s ways are so far above your ways, even as you pray and seek to do His Will alone, in your lives. You know in your hearts when you have disobeyed God. Repent, go to Confession as soon as you are able, and conform your will to His Will, by the graces He pours upon you.


As my soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord, so must your soul do. And, like me, you are called to rejoice in God our Saviour.


Proclaiming God’s greatness and rejoicing in the salvation of my son, Jesus, will be sufficient for society to reject you, as it is rejecting Him.


Do not compromise with evil, but repent of having done so, and step into the Light of Christ.


You have been called not only to proclaim the Greatness of God, but to enter into His Greatness, and to live it every moment of your lives.


I had a vision right now of those made holy here on earth, standing in complete darkness, wearing white robes, with hands clasped in prayer and eyes raised to heaven, and surrounded by light, which descended from above. As they cried out in unison: “Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty,” repeatedly, the light surrounding them intensified, and they were joined by countless angels, until the sound of their Holy, Holy, Holy reverberated throughout the entire earth.


Rejoice, my children, your Salvation is at hand.


No comments: