Thursday, October 28, 2021

BE LIGHT TO THE WORLD

 Be Light to the World

October 27, 2021


I saw a vision of the lit candles around the altar at Mass, as signs of the Presence of Jesus. I also saw the Easter Vigil where congregants receive light from the Easter candle and share it with others until the darkness is dispelled.

Then, I saw us in the world as lights in the darkened world, processing on our individual paths, in white garments, to the foot of the cross. Our light attracted others who wished to join us. As they joined in our processions, we shared our light with them, and they became lights as well.


Then Jesus spoke these words into my heart:


My Children, you have been growing in faithfulness and in virtue as you have turned your hearts to Me, and away from the things of this world. 


As you have desired, My Holy Spirit has been poured upon you, and many of you have seen visions, received words of knowledge, prophecy and wisdom to share. Some of you are seeing angels, who are around you all to guide you on my pathway. 2.


I desire to pour out My Spirit upon you in even greater measure in these times. So many of My children have had their hearts hardened by the evil one, and by fears in these perilous times.


You I wish to use as heralds of My Return. I have given you talents and when I have called, you have come to Me and shown me how you have multiplied those talents, even if you yourself cannot see it. 3.


Now, I wish to give you those talents that others have buried in the dirt. I am rewarding your faithfulness.


These talents are for your use for My Kingdom. You will use them to draw others to Me, and will give these talents away to them as they desire them, and as you understand them to be in need of them.


This is how the parable of the talents becomes the story of your life in Me. (Matthew 25:14-30)


You may constantly ask me to give you more talents, and I will do it.  I will respond to your request, because you have shown that you are faithful to share them, and not horde them for yourselves.


The world has a distorted view of love, and the evil one has twisted hearts and minds to believe lies about love and about My Love for all my children.


But, you have learned what it says in scripture about greater love. (John 15:13) You are following Me and laying down your own lives for your brothers and sisters.


You have learned that when you lay down your own life, and take up My Life and My Cross, you are filled with Joy and Purpose.


The Saints in heaven rejoice as you grow more in Me every day.


Notes:

  1. For some time the scrap,of a song lyric has been in my head, and it ties to the vision and message above. "and the light shines on in the darkness, and the darkness will never overcome it". I cannot recall the song title.
  2. These are not all the supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit that have been received, just the ones the Lord spoke to me now.
  3. Remember the Lord telling the sheep and goats about the care of His Children, and they asked when they had done that. His response was that what they had done for the least, they did for Him. So too, you. This is the continuation of the parable of the talents in Matthew 25:31-40.

No comments: