Tuesday, October 5, 2021

TALKING WITH JESUS

Talking With Jesus

October 5, 2021


My Child:


When I call you My Child, you see the picture of the little child in front of Me, as I tell the apostles about coming to me as little children. Though you are, by all accounts, an elderly man, you are to Me a little Child. In your life, you have been very stubborn, but as you have opened yourself more and more to My Grace, you have become a little child to Me.

Because I knew everything about you, even when you were stubborn, I loved you to distraction. But, in your softness, and inquisitiveness, rather than your former judgements of everything and everyone, you are open to what I wish to share with you.

So, in this, you are now a little child.


In your heart, you have concerns for My Peter. My Peter is so like my first Peter.  In scripture, you have read how my first Peter knew I was the Messiah, and moments later told me he would not let me follow the path to My Death that I told them about. From prophet to satan in moments. 

After my Ascension, he was stubborn again, and Paul was called on to rebuke him to his face. So, my first Peter was not perfect. Yet, I loved him to distraction, and entrusted My Church to him.

It has been so down through the ages. My Peters have all been humans, subject to the effects of original sin, their family, cultural and geographic histories. All have been imperfect, even your well esteemed John Paul II. All have sinned, yet have not disrupted the deposit of faith.

My current Peter, you know as Francis, is like those who came before. He is more outspoken, and like the first Peter, often speaks out of emotion. He also relies on his counselors, many of whom are enemies of the Church.

I allow this so that you will work to have well formed consciences, to sort out the errors from the truth.


You want to know if I would allow a vaccine that employs aborted fetal cells in some way or another in their creation. I, the Creator of the universe, came to the earth as an unborn child in the womb of your holy Mother. Does it seem congruous to you that I would come to earth as a baby, and later support the use of aborted baby cells to create a vaccine that was alleged to bring freedom from a disease?

I am saddened to see so many of my sacerdotal sons and theological teachers, falling over themselves to conform to the ways of the world, twisting scripture, and Church teaching to make the illicit, somehow licit.

I weep over every aborted child. Abortion grieves your holy mother deeply, she who held me in her arms, and takes every murdered child to her heart.

Ponder for a moment. Do you think a company, the leaders of which were desirous of serving me, would not find an ethical way to produce a vaccine, if one were called for? 


My child, recall the scripture that etched itself on your heart on the 30th of September. I said to the 70, as I sent them out to heal, and bring the Gospel to the people: “I send you out as lambs amidst the wolves.” Would I say that if it were not true? If it was true then, is it any less true now?

In fact, it is more true now, than at any time in history. The wolves have become more brazen, as the lambs have catered to them, in efforts to keep them at bay. The wolves are savage. If they leave you alone for a time, it is only to let you get comfortable, to make you easier prey at a later time.

That later time is now. Many of your Church leaders think themselves so smart, as they win small concessions for their flocks. But, each round of negotiating, the stakes get higher, and the liberties get smaller.


Those who have learned to sell out to protect their positions, I have allowed to sell out even further, until there will be nothing left to hand over. Then, the wolves will clamp down and feast on the lambs.


Recall the sexual abuse crisis. The bishops sold out many innocent priests to the charlatans who trumped up claims to fleece them. The lives of individual priests did not matter to them, nor to the bishops. Many were sexually abused, but even more were sexually abused outside the Church. Yet, the wanton disregard of bishops, even for the rule of the laws of the land, let alone for my laws, left many sacerdotal sons deeply wounded and fearful. Meanwhile predators continue to abuse other children, their own, those they teach, or those they are supposed to serve.


Recently, as in the sexual abuse crisis, claims of genocide by priests and religious of native children, mostly long ago, go uncontested, and leave the public with yet another reason to hate My Church. Rather than even research the issues, Church leaders have cowed to the media, and political leaders of the day, who are far more adept at turning a seeming crisis to their own agenda.


Yet, your Church leaders refuse to learn. So, I am allowing the vaccine crisis to rise up, as I have allowed the Covid crisis, of which it is a part, to remain on center stage. Am I not the great healer? Yet, wolves claim to have produced vaccines that will allow life to return to normal, and my sheep have lined up for it.


My children, when will you rely on Me, trust in Me, depend only on Me?

Your Mother has warned you for years. Recently, she has told you that: “All is not as it seems.” We have told you that there are no man made solutions to these crises. We have warned you away from these poisons. 

So, all of this is why we are at the turning point you face this day.


Even though my people reject my warnings, intent on doing things their own way, still I love you all to distraction. If my people, who are called by My Name, will humble themselves, repent, and turn their hearts towards Me, I will heal their lands, their homes, their families.

I have set aside a remnant of my people, who I have called to be holy, to be men and women after My own Heart. I am pouring my Holy Spirit upon them, even as I speak to you. 

They have repented of their sins with humble and contrite hearts. Though they are still weak, I have surrounded them with angels to protect them, and Me residing in them.

Most are unaware of what I have called them to. But, My Holy Spirit will gather them together in the places, and at the times when I call them. They will prophesy to my people, speaking only the words I give them. When confronted by evil, they will be protected, and will speak boldly the words the Spirit gives them for the particular time.


Do not be afraid My Children. Repent and turn from your wicked ways. The Church must go through its passion, as I did on the earth. Then you will witness the Triumph of My Mother’s Immaculate Heart, and peace will reign as My Father’s Will will be done on earth as in heaven.


Place your trust in My Sacred Heart, and lean not on your own understanding.



 

No comments: