Thursday, April 14, 2022

WILL YOU ENTER INTO MY PASSION?

 Will You Enter Into My Passion?

April 14, 2022


My precious children, I invite you to enter into My Passion, My Death and Resurrection in a special way this year. I call you to enter into My Heart, as I enter yours in Eucharist. 


I call you to offer all your sufferings big or small in Union with My Sufferings, and the torment of our Mother’s heart, and that of My faithful Disciples who watched with me as I breathed my last.


I invite you into the depths of My Being so you can experience my pains, but far more how I endured all, and embraced all to bring you My Salvation. I embraced all the tortures inflicted on my body, and my mind, for you, My Beloved Children.


Come and see in a new deeper way what I have done for you individually and corporately.  


On Easter I desire that you celebrate My Resurrection more fully than ever, and that you shout with even greater joy: “Hallelujah, He is risen, IN DEED!”


Then, with even greater joy in your hearts, regardless of the circumstances of your world, go boldly into the world, bringing and preaching My Salvation to all you encounter.


Will you stay with Me, during My Passion and Death, comforting me for all those who reject My Love Offering, so you may receive in the depths of your being My Easter Joy?

No comments: