Monday, April 11, 2022

TELL THEM THAT I LOVE THEM

Tell Them That I Love Them

March 12, 2022 


A soul, very dear to Our Heavenly Father, had the following conversation with Him. In our recent communication, I had commented that: “I have noticed that the Father is more openly talking with children who will listen to Him. He speaks differently than Jesus.”


This soul then commented that: “Yes, there is a definite distinction between the voice of God the Father, and Jesus.  The Father has a firmer voice and more commanding, yet kind and full of love. Jesus is gentler, and touches one’s heart deeply.” 


Place yourself in the discussion with the Father. Let Him speak these words to your heart.


My Dearest Father, You know how I dislike putting my thoughts down in writing. It makes them permanent. I can’t ignore them or try to hide them when I put pen to paper.


“You try to hide your relationship with Me! Why? The thoughts and answer to this question flows through you at this moment . You will always have doubts... until you surrender completely to Me, My Divine Will.”


I’ve been trying to do that for how many years now?...


“No, you are making progress little by little. You have grown, just look back to the past ten years even.” I have always and forever been with you my little one, since before you were born, I chose you, you are Mine and I will never let you go!”


I never want to be away from You my God... I love You!


“I have placed that love in your heart, even when you have tried, you could never not love, because I Am Love. I have given you a special Grace imbued within you to love, because the world has forgotten how to love.”


But, my love has always been rejected, abused, used, cast to the side by people I had given my life to; vowed to love as long as I lived.


“Don’t cry, I have always loved and cannot, not love you. You, my little one, have experienced what My Son experienced during His life on earth. Your experience has helped many people heal. You have shown them love. You have helped them heal. Your experiences have and will be used to show people the truth, what My Son Jesus has suffered for love of humanity. Our love is so immense: We created this universe to share this love with humanity. Humanity was created to share in Our Love: Divine Love, Immeasurable, Uncontainable, Ever expanding, Enveloping, Changing, Burning Love!”


Father, I don’t know what You want from me. I am a nothing, the broken vessel in my dreams. 


“You know the answer, my little one.”


I know, because I need to be a nothing so that You can shine through me. It is You that gives life. We get in the way, as I have done throughout my life. I have taken so many wrong turns in my life. I feel I have failed You.


“No, you are here now, today, in the place I want you to be. Surrendered. It has been a long trial for you, a long journey and a desert, beaten and broken so I could recreate you for My purpose!”


Now that I am Yours, what do you want from me, for I have nothing left to give you but my love, small and insignificant?


“Exactly what I want from you. There is nothing you can give me except your love freely given, for I have created the Heavens. But, you my little one have the most important thing in all of Eternity.

Free will I gave humanity when I created you, the world and the universe! How can you know love if, in any way, it is not given freely! That IS the essence of love! You, among my children know this well because of your life’s experiences. You have gone through these experiences, to know beyond a shadow of a doubt the meaning of love, all kinds of love. The many expressions of love; agape love, filial love, friendships, parental love and names of love that can not truly express the meaning of what love truly is.”


But why now Father, why not years ago, when I was younger, healthier?


“They would not have listened. Their hearts were closed, their hearts are cold, hypnotized into false beliefs. They have turned away from Me. They are lost, snatched up by Lucifer’s demons of greed, lust, hate, envy, power, control. This world has fallen. There is more sin in this world now than at any time in the past. Not Noah, not Sodom and Gomorrah and not even their father Adam. Sin has multiplied exponentially since the beginning of time”.

“The time forewarned has come for Me to gather My children to come home to Me. This has been a great trial for the world. I have those who love Me. I have gathered them and they are waiting for my remnant to come home. It is time. Your job now is to help gather those still here and those who freely choose, to be my children to ask forgiveness for their transgressions and come home. I am giving My children one last chance: The Warning! One last chance to repent and come back to me and I will not turn anyone away who returns to Me. But it must be their free will with a contrite heart, their true desire to come back to me. 


Tell them of My love for them! Show them My love for them. Heal them, free them from the grasp of the demons.”


“Tell them that I LOVE THEM!” 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! 🙏💗. Praise God!! Always 🙏