Monday, April 11, 2022

WHAT YOU MUST DO TO ENTER MY KINGDOM

 What You Must Do To Enter My Kingdom

March 21, 2022


This prophetic message came from a soul devoted to the Will of God in all things. It is a good message to contemplate in this Holy Week penitential season.


“Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart and with thy whole soul and with all thy strength and with all thy mind: and thy neighbour as thyself” Luke 10:27 Douay-Rheims


To enter into My Kingdom, you must forgive those who have hurt you. There can be no hate, anger, bitterness or dissension in your heart towards anyone, not even your enemies. Do not fall into the trap Satan is setting up for you. This is not about them, this is about you. Do not judge lest you be judged. Forgive, even those who have deeply hurt you; wounded you to the core of your being. You must forgive everyone. Only love can be in your heart. This is not easy. Become love. To have only love in your heart gives you the ability to be in My Heart and in My Divine Will. You must be love to enter into love and my Heart IS Love, my Kingdom IS love.


Children, repent while you still can: ask for forgiveness and forgive others, for I LOVE YOU onto death; My death I suffered for you and for all humanity. Let those who have ears to hear listen to Me now, for many people will hear but will not understand the depth, urgency and importance of My words.


Love, Love, Love!

Your Jesus

No comments: