Sunday, April 10, 2022

VISION OF MARY

 Vision of Mary 

March 25, 2022 - Feast of the Annunciation of Our Lord/Motherhood of Mary


Peter Schroeder, a long time prayer partner, received the following vision. It is both profound and prophetic. I believe that’s its timing is post Illumination, post end of this age. It appears consistent with the New Eden on earth, that Luisa Piccarreta wrote about.


The Vision


There are many images of Mary, the Mother of God, but none can compare

in size and beauty to what I saw while in prayer: She filled the entire sky with her 

mantle spread out. She looked awesome and majestic, loving and powerful,

but not intimidating. On the contrary, She was gentle and inviting - inviting 

all of us to come under Her mantle for protection. We all felt the Spirit of God in Her, and saw a holy aura about Her.


As we came into Her presence, we experienced the graces flowing from Her

Immaculate Heart. We were all purified and sanctified. The people coming under Her mantle were from all races, nations, cultures and religions, but there was no

disunity and no fighting. We experienced great peace radiating from Her presence.

She was very pleased to see so many people coming in trust, joy and gratitude

to Her Motherly protection. It was a holy atmosphere, and we were all growing 

in love for each other.


The Vatican also was under Her protection, right at the feet of Our Lady.


Peter Schroeder

March 25, 2022


Peter shared this vision with me on April 8, 2022. 


Valeria – Peace Will Be Eternal

This prophecy from Mary to Valeria Copponi on April 6, 2022, was posted on Countdown to the Kingdom on April 7, 2022, in total.

https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/valeria-peace-will-be-eternal/


This excerpt urges us to pray for unbelievers. This call upon us is to help bring unbelievers to faith in Jesus, in part, through our prayers on their behalf.


“Pray for unbelievers that they might feel my presence and that of paradise. Do not be afraid: war will come to an end, like all earthly things, but peace will be eternal in duration. With Jesus, neither pain nor wickedness will exist, but only goodness and peace. I say to you: believe, pray, fast – you will not regret it. I am always with you; I hold you by the hand and sustain you in every need. My dearly beloved little children, I will make you feel my nearness in this time as never before. Be calm, turn to your Mother at all times and in every need.”


First Reading for Mass on Saturday, April 9, 2022


The vision also appears to be a fulfillment of the First Reading for Mass on Saturday, April 9, 2022.


Reading I Ez 37:21-28

Thus says the Lord GOD:
I will take the children of Israel from among the nations
to which they have come,
and gather them from all sides to bring them back to their land.
I will make them one nation upon the land,
in the mountains of Israel,
and there shall be one prince for them all.
Never again shall they be two nations,
and never again shall they be divided into two kingdoms.

No longer shall they defile themselves with their idols,
their abominations, and all their transgressions.
I will deliver them from all their sins of apostasy,
and cleanse them so that they may be my people
and I may be their God.
My servant David shall be prince over them,
and there shall be one shepherd for them all;
they shall live by my statutes and carefully observe my decrees.
They shall live on the land that I gave to my servant Jacob,
the land where their fathers lived;
they shall live on it forever,
they, and their children, and their children’s children,
with my servant David their prince forever.
I will make with them a covenant of peace;
it shall be an everlasting covenant with them,
and I will multiply them, and put my sanctuary among them forever.
My dwelling shall be with them;
I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Thus the nations shall know that it is I, the LORD,
who make Israel holy,
when my sanctuary shall be set up among them forever.


No comments: