Sunday, May 1, 2022

TAKE COURAGE

 Take Courage

April 19, 2022


Joshua 1:9 Behold I command thee, take courage, and be strong. Fear not and be not dismayed: because the Lord thy God is with thee in all things whatsoever thou shalt go to. - Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition


Luke 11:23 He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters. 


Jeremiah 17:5 Thus says the LORD: "Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his arm, whose heart turns away from the LORD. 


I saw in the Spirit, the evil one’s hooks into the lives of God’s Children. These hooks were what I understand to be gaffing hooks, which are spears with large hooks on them to land big fish. There is nothing gentle about the way the devil gets his hooks into people. There is also nothing gentle about the way he drags people through their earthly lives to do his bidding. 

The devil is intent on landing our loved ones, and all on the earth for their eternal destruction.  

But, catching fish, big or small is the duty of the Church, and God is not allowing the malicious fish capture of the devil’s to happen unfettered. 

I saw a particular instance of a Child of God in prayer, surrounded by flames. The flames were the Flame of Love of Mary’s Immaculate Heart, and the fire of the Holy Spirit. The two flames were coming together like an oxy-acetylene torch, and when combined became the Flame of Divine Mercy.

This combined flame was melting the gaffing hooks that are dug deep into the bodies of people, who have been under the evil one’s influence, and held captive.

As the flames melt the gaffing hooks, they soften, and release their grip on the ones under the influence of the evil one.  

It is our duty, as Church, to help bring them to safety in the arms of the Church, by praying for the release of this great conflagration over our loved ones and all mankind.


John 3:19-21: 

And this is the verdict,

that the light came into the world,

but people preferred darkness to light,

because their works were evil.

For everyone who does wicked things hates the light

and does not come toward the light,

so that his works might not be exposed.

But whoever lives the truth comes to the light,

so that his works may be clearly seen as done in God.


Special Devotion to My Mercy

St. Faustina’s Diary 1074


The flames of mercy are burning Me. I desire to pour them out upon human souls. Oh, what pain they cause Me when they do not want to accept them!

My daughter, do whatever is within your power to spread devotion to My mercy. I will make up for what you lack. Tell aching mankind to snuggle close to My merciful Heart, and I will fill it with peace (Diary, 1074)


Flame of Love Diary

Elizabeth Kindelmann 


For God So Loved The World
“My little one, I want that not one soul be damned. You should want this together with me. For this purpose, I place in your hands a beam of light that is the Flame of Love of my heart.” (Mary) (January 15, 1964)

No comments: