Wednesday, June 29, 2022

To A Precious Child

 To A Precious Child

June 22, 2022


My Dear Precious Child, I have been calling out to you for all of your life. When My Son Jesus, hung dying on the Cross of Salvation, He called out to YOU personally, when He said: “I thirst.”


It was you He thirsted for. It was you He called into intimate relationship with Him, your Lord and your Savior.


My Child, you have been given many gifts, which were to be used for My Glory. However, the evil one, the great deceiver, was able to sneak in to your life through choices you made to go what you thought was your own way.


Though you were unaware, by following his deceptions, you were rejecting the call I have placed upon your life.


I call you now to surrender your heart and mind to Me alone, the triune God. I call you to humble yourself before me, and imitate your precious, Holy Mother Mary. Let her be the model for your life, from this moment forward.


I call you to receive the abundant Love I have for you, which you have so often rejected. Return to My Church. Return to the sacraments, first the Sacrament of Reconciliation, and then to the Sacrament of the Eucharist, the heavenly food that will strengthen you and sustain you on the journey I have called you to.


Invite My Holy Spirit to fill you with my manifold gifts, and use them for my glory alone. 


Place yourself beneath the mantle of protection of your Holy Mother, and come near her Immaculate Heart, which will triumph over the evils of this world.

No comments: