Monday, January 17, 2022

A WORD, AN ANSWER, AND VISIONS

A Word, An Answer, And Visions

Writing started November 29, 2021


What is transpiring in our world, from the pandemic, to economic difficulties already for many, with reason to expect more on the horizon, and to weather and ecological calamities, seems almost overwhelming to me. 


But, what is particularly disturbing to me is the desire for almost all to just want to get back to “normal”, whatever that is. Then, even more distressing is the rush to jump on the New World Order train for Christians and their leaders.


In Confession recently, as if out of the blue, the priest said to me that if God has shown me the truth, I need to share it with others.


Well, here are some things that I believe God has shown to me using different means, in recent months. These things came at different times, and though most are sequential, they all seem aligned with each other.


These things include a single word, an answer to a question in my mind, and several visions.


The Word

About mid-November, 2021, after daily Mass I was standing in the parking lot of our Church, and a single word came to my mind “contrived”. It is a word I am not unfamiliar with, though I was unclear of its meaning and use. It means “deliberately created rather than arising naturally or spontaneously.”


It was my understanding that this word applies to everything we have seen since the beginning of the pandemic, including its origins, and how it has been handled around the world.


It adds a certain clarity to what came after for me.


The Answer

So, having the word in my head for a few weeks, I had been wondering where God was in all this that we are currently living through. Then, He showed me, as an example only, that He caused the start of the pandemic to come forward. To which you say, as I did: “What . . . forward?”


His answer then to me was that by pushing the date forward, the powers of the Global Reset were forced to respond to this opportunity before they were properly prepared. This also has created opportunities for people to see the evil in the unfolding plans, and to be forewarned and to prepare for it.


Still, many have been blind to this global plan, but many of the Chosen Remnant have had their eyes opened to what is happening.


This made sense of a message I received on January 13, 2021, The Victory Is Mine, and particularly this paragraph:

As you observe your world devolving, do not fear.  Though it does not seem so to your natural eyes, everything occurs as I allow, and when I allow it.”


http://freethroughtruth.blogspot.com/2021/11/the-victory-is-mine.html


The Visions


1.Dark Cloud Over the Earth

Earlier in the Fall, I saw a vision of a very deep, dark cloud coming over the entire earth. When I saw the vision, I heard the word “deception”.


It has mystified me how most of the world’s population has believed, without questioning,  what we have been told about the state of affairs, including the pandemic, weather and ecological patterns, and disturbing changes in the world economies.


2.River of Blood

On a morning in late November, 2021, while in prayer, I was already feeling some anxiety and distress, for no known reason, when the following Vision came.


In the Vision, I saw Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates standing in a swift flowing, wide river of blood. They were standing at about mid thigh depth, and were dressed as we have often seen them. Fauci was in a stylish dress suit, and tie, and Gates in his Mister Rogers type powder blue v-neck pullover sweater. Their clothes below the blood, were not being dampened by the flow of blood, and there was also none on their clothes above the river level.


Each of them had a bar of soap in his hand, and they were washing blood from their hands and from underneath their finger nails. While they were washing their hands, they were carrying on a casual conversation, like everything was normal.


Having seen this vision, my peace which was already stretched by the anxiety and distress that had come over me earlier was stretched even further. 


I continued to pray my morning Rosaries, and as I prayed the scriptures for the second Luminous Mystery, the Wedding Feast of Cana, I heard Mother Mary say to me, as she said to the servants: “Do whatever He tells you.” I started to calm back down.


At the fourth Luminous Mystery, I heard Our Heavenly Father say: “This is My Beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased. Listen to Him.” With that my peace had returned.


Later, as I reflected on these things, I went back into the January 13, 2021 message referenced above and was comforted by this paragraph: 

My plan is to restore the earth to its original order and state as I created it.  Your faith and trust in Me to do so, and to use you in my plan is important, for I am your God, and you are My people.


God has a restoration plan for our world, and each of us matters in His Plan. Having Faith that God is who He says He is, and will do what He has promised in His Word to do, empowers us to step out in that Faith, to do what He calls us to do, and go where He calls us to go.


But, it was the conclusion of that same message that really sealed the deal for me:

My children, do not get caught up in the struggles of this world. Pray, pray, pray at all times.  Do not let My Peace leave your heart.  Guard it tenderly.  Invite my angels to protect it in you, so the evil one cannot pluck it from you.

Soon, My children. Soon!


Days later, in the early days of December, 2021, I saw two more disturbing visions, one after the other, during my morning prayer time.


3.The Wolf

In the first vision I was looking out the back door of our house at a small patio, that was blanketed in a few inches of snow.


As I looked, I saw a cute young white puppy, with a large black spot on its side. It looked very young, too young to be away from its mother. Concerned for the pup, I started to open the door. Immediately, the puppy turned into a large vicious wolf.


The vision ended, and I heard the words: “Nothing is as it seems.”


This particular statement brought to mind two messages I received from Our Blessed Mother, on September 15, 2021 entitled Mother of Sorrows 

http://freethroughtruth.blogspot.com/2021/12/mother-of-sorrows.html

and, on September 22, 2021 entitled Hold Nothing Back

http://freethroughtruth.blogspot.com/2021/12/hold-nothing-back.html


In the earlier message she said: “Nothing is as it seems on the surface,” in the body of the message. Then concluded the message with: “Nothing is as it seems!!!!!


In the following message, she reiterated the above, with further instructions: “I warned you that nothing is as it seems. You must remain under my protective mantle, and not depart from it. This is your spiritual refuge. It is your place of safety.”


4.The Anti-Christ

As I continued my prayers, after the vision of the Wolf, I had another vision. In this vision, I saw world leaders crowded into St. Peter’s Square in Rome. I recognized a few of them. Many were in traditional dress from their native countries.


My viewpoint then changed to the papal balcony overlooking the square. From behind, I saw a man in a dark blue suit with arms raised to his shoulders looking out over the crowd, who were cheering at him. I could only see his back, so did not see hair color.


I understood he was the actual Anti-Christ.


In the message I received on March 30, 2021, Son of Man, which was so disturbing I held it back until recently, the following line was near the end: “Mankind will have two choices. Turn away from arrogance and pride, mankind, and surrender yourselves to My love and mercy, or follow the new religion of the anti-christ.”


https://freethroughtruth.blogspot.com/2022/01/son-of-man.html


That message ended with hope and a call to prayer:

“My Holy Spirit is upon the earth speaking to the hearts of all who will listen.  Heed His words.  He will guide all who turn to me with their whole hearts to refuge and safety. 

Pray for all who are not listening to His call to have ears to hear, eyes to see, and hearts to make a home for Us.

Pray, pray, pray!”



On January 11, 2022 I had a number of additional visions that I understand brought the entirety of this message to completion.


5.Eucharist Goes Dark

During morning prayers, I turn on Eucharistic Adoration on YouTube from somewhere around the world. On this day, I was led to watch it from The Cathedral of the Good Shepherd in Singapore, where the only thing visible on screen is the beautiful monstrance containing the Eucharistic Jesus, and a candle on either side.


As I was kneeling in front of the tv, while praying the 5th Sorrowful Mystery I closed my eyes. Usually, the image in front of me stays imprinted at least temporarily, so I see it in my mind.

But immediately, when I closed my eyes, the image in my mind of the monstrance changed, and the Eucharist in the center became black.

I immediately opened my eyes in a bit of shock, and the monstrance on tv was as it had been before I closed them. Moments later I closed my eyes again and this time, the Eucharist was black, and so was the entire monstrance.


My understanding of this was it was a visual representation of the last words from Jesus  in the message Form Up from January 5, 2022:

“Remain in my Word, and receive the sacraments as often as you can. There will come a time when they will be taken away from you again.”


http://freethroughtruth.blogspot.com/2022/01/form-up.html


6.Sun/Son Starting to Rise

Later, in prayer I saw an image of the sun coming up slowly on the horizon. It was just becoming visible, and I was aware it represented Jesus coming to us.

Between me and the rising sun, I saw a scurry of activity as builders were trying to create hurriedly, a wooden structure to prevent people from seeing the sun rise.


I was struck with the futility of human beings even under the influence of the evil one, trying to prevent God from manifesting to His People.


This connects to the Answer above, as Jesus disrupts enough of the well worked out plans of the evil one that they are being unmasked.


This brings to mind other excerpts from the message Son of Man, linked above, as follows:

“Man has created for himself edifices (large imposing buildings) and artifice (clever or cunning devices especially used to trick or deceive others) in his own honor, to deceive himself and others.  Soon, these edifices will be toppled, as Jerusalem was toppled.

The pride and arrogance of many has led to the crushing of the poor, and the subjugation of the many to the few, who think themselves masters of the universe. . . 

Man has built for himself sand castles, from which he stands and pontificates in his arrogance.  Soon, these castles will be destroyed, and shown for what they are, mere artifice.”


7.Wolf in Hen House

Soon thereafter, I had a vision of a chicken coop. There were beautiful white laying hens just sitting quietly on perches. I saw a wolf, in the shadows, who had killed and eaten some of the chickens, without being noticed by the others.


Sensing danger, the wolf was trying to escape, and a large steel barred door slammed down on his head trapping him. He had been wreaking havoc from the shadows, but was found out and trapped.


I was reminded of Mary crushing the head of satan, and of statues of St. Michael standing on his head


8.Mary Preparing Bride for Jesus

The final vision was more like quick one or two second video clips. Mary was the mother, by adoption of the bride, the Church, and also the mother of the groom, Jesus.


I saw Mary preparing the bride for her son. The bride was all in white, and Mary was touching up the hair, adjusting the way the wedding dress hung, checking the makeup, and generally being a very proud mother. She was very calm, and radiant with joy.


One of the members of our prayer group had a dream she relayed to us, which occurred after I saw my vision, but before I had shared it with anyone. In her dream, she knew she was the bride, but did not know who the groom was. When she realized the groom was Jesus, she also realized she did not know Him well enough.


Mary in preparing us to be the Bride of Christ is guiding us into a deeper relationship with Jesus. Who knows Him like His mother?


This is Mary’s Triumph of her Immaculate Heart.


Fr. Ottavio Michelini was a priest, mystic, and member of the Papal Court of Pope St. Paul VI. He received messages, visions and experienced visitations. 

In a posting at Countdown to the Kingdom recently, a few of his messages and visitations were compiled.


One particular visitation from a soul named Marisa sums up what I have relayed above. She said to him:

Brother Don Ottavio, even if men in their culpable blindness do not see — because in their pride they refuse to see — what we see clearly, neither believing what we believe, this changes absolutely nothing concerning the Eternal Decrees of God, because the immense swarm of men who cover the Earth and who are in convulsive agitation, enveloped in darkness, are only a handful of dust that will soon be dispersed by the wind, and the Earth, which they trample with their arrogant footsteps, will be made barren and desolate, then “purified” by fire, in order subsequently to be made fertile by the honest work of the Righteous, spared by Divine Goodness at the fearful hour of Divine Wrath.

 

“Afterwards”, brother Don Ottavio, there will be the Kingdom of God in souls, that Kingdom for which the righteous have been asking the Lord for centuries with the invocation “adveniat Regnum tuum” [“thy Kingdom come”].


https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/fr-ottavio-a-luminous-sun-will-shine/


Elizabeth Kindelmann Diary - Do Whatever He Tells You

The renewal of the earth, although flooded with sufferings, will come about by the power of intercession of the Blessed Virgin (Jesus) (March 24, 1963)


No comments: