Monday, January 31, 2022

RISE UP

 Rise Up

January 31, 2022


This message came to me in prayer this morning. It disturbed me with its directness, so I took it to my long time prayer partner, a deacon of our diocese, for further discernment. 


He guided me to indicate that this is not a local message, but is a generalized message for the Church as a whole.


Rise up, O Children of God. You have been sleeping, hiding beneath your covers, hoping that this will pass. You are bathed in the sweat of fear.


Rise up. Clean yourselves up, and come to me on bended knee. Repent of your conformity to the ways of this world, to the plans of the devil to destroy My Church, your home.


How can I tell you apart from those who are doing the bidding of the evil one? You approach the altar of the Lord with masks on, in fear of an illness you have no knowledge of, to receive the God who desires to fill you with all Wisdom.


You kiss the altar of My Sacrifice with a mask. Where is your faith and trust in Me, Who am your Lord and Saviour?


You take me into your hand and then hurriedly remove a mask, consume me, and as hurriedly replace your mask, before returning to your place. You have made rituals of these things, rather than entering into the Adoration of Your Lord and God who is entering you.


I have warned you against distractions. Yet, you conform to great distractions presented to you in the news media. You swallow lies like candy, and share them with others, as gossip.


Rise up, My Beloved Children. Ask me to pour My Blood and Water, which flowed from My Side on Calvary over you again and again. Each time you stumble into the distractions of the world, call on Me and I will refresh you with my blood. Then, hurry to the sacrament of Confession.


Your brothers and sisters are in great danger of spending eternity in hell’s fire. It is your hands I use to reach out to them to tenderly lead them to the source of their eternal salvation.


If you will not speak truth to the power of this generation, I will have the stones speak. Thousands of men and women in trucks have converged on your nation’s capital demanding justice from evil tyrants, and you have remained silent.


Where is my Church in this devastation? You double mask, and triple jab. For what purpose? You have participated in the infant sacrifice of these injections. Repent and turn your backs on this evil.


Rise up my Beloved Children. 


The Heavenly Father spoke these additional words through my deacon friend, as I prepared to leave his home. 


The Father said: “I thank you for those who are rising up in faith.”


Additional Notes


1.These words of St. John Bosco arrived in my email this morning, and echo similar words I have heard from the Lord in recent months. They are a confirmation of the message above.

“Do not trust those who have no faith in God and who do not obey His precepts. Those who have no scruples in offending God and who do not give Him what they should will have many fewer scruples in offending you and even betraying you when it is convenient for them.”


2.In our local parish, the words of 2 Chronicles 7:14 have often come out to our prayer group, and the Parish leadership team. But, today the Lord indicated to me that verse 13 must be included. Verse 13 describes the situation we are currently facing in our world.


2 Chronicles 7:13-14

13  When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command the locust to devour the land, or send pestilence among my people, 

14  if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 




No comments: