Wednesday, January 5, 2022

FORM UP

 Form Up

January 5, 2021


I saw the vision from the other day, where soldiers in God’s Army were completing training at the edge of a desert, and where a large number had run off into the desert and dug a hole where they hid their heads. I noticed that those further away from the desert’s edge and away from the vigilant troops, who had remained in place, dug deeper and tighter holes to hide their heads. Those closer to the vigilant ones had basically gone with the crowd, and had dug shallow holes and put their heads in.

Then I saw an Angel with a brass horn that was a large circle with a mouthpiece and a large bell shape. He blew the horn loudly as a call to arms.

The vigilant soldiers all turned to the sound, and were at attention.

The soldiers who had dug shallow holes heard the sound, jumped up from their positions and ran to the vigilant soldiers. They were somewhat confused but were dusting themselves off, and adjusting their helmets, as though making themselves ready for inspection. They were looking to the vigilant ones for guidance. The vigilant ones pointed to the Angel, and said: “Watch!” Then they pointed to their own hearts, and said: “Listen!”

Those soldiers who were furthest out in the desert and had dug tighter holes were unaware of the call and remained.


My Children, you have heard the call in your heart. You have gone through years of lies, deceptions and fear mongering. 


I call you to listen not with your human ears, but with your hearts. If something you hear does not resonate with your heart, discard it, and listen carefully for My Voice.


I am calling you to form up as an army does. I have shown you and will show you who are your leaders, who are doing their best to imitate Me, and do as I guide them. Imitate their faithfulness to Me, and do likewise.


My army is called to be united, and to be of one accord. My Word, and My Magisterium is to be your guide.


The evil one will send many who will try to lead you away from My Army. You will be able to know them by their fruits. They will preach a new Gospel, which will not be Mine. Do not be swayed by their smooth talk, which is soothing to your ears.


Remain in my Word, and receive the sacraments as often as you can. There will come a time when they will be taken away from you again.


1 Jn 4:18. There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment, and so one who fears is not yet perfect in love.

No comments: