Wednesday, September 15, 2021

MOTHER OF SORROWS

Mother of Sorrows

September 15, 2021


Revelation 12:17

17 Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and bear testimony to Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea.


My dear children, I, the Mother of Sorrows, sorrow greatly for all my children on the earth in this time. 


As I stood beneath the cross of my dying Son, weeping over Him, so I weep for you as I watch you in your own agony, brought about by the evil one, as he seeks to destroy my children, and wipe the memory of my Son, and the salvation He won for you, from the earth.


The evil one will not be victorious, but the battle for your souls, and the souls of my other children, will not be won without much hardship and suffering.


The malefactor has enlisted the elite of this world, by lies and deceptions.  Though they merrily go about destroying nations, families and all that is in their path of achieving a New World Order, they are merely pawns of the evil one, and will be discarded when they have outlived their usefulness.


I ask you to pray for all those who are in the thrall (1) of satan, as they have been deceived, and will lose their souls, if they die in their great sin.


Keep our Father’s Commandments and bear witness with your lives to the Salvation my Son won for you. 


Though the gift was free, the cost is everything. Surrender every part of your life, all that you have and all that you are, to Him, who died to save you.


You must not be deceived by the deceptions (2) of the evil one. Nothing is as it seems on the surface. The lull in the storm is over, and destruction is sweeping over the earth. Buildings and structures, both physical and systemic (3), will be destroyed.


Your safety is only in Him, and beneath my mantle of protection.  Remain in prayer, and listen for the leading of your guardian Angel, who has been given even greater power to protect you in this time.


Pray, pray, pray at all times. Do not be distracted by what you see going on around you. Pray for all your loved ones who have turned away from my Son, or who have never known Him.


Jesus is the only Hope for this world!


Nothing is as it seems!!!!! (4)



1.Those in Satan’s power include the elites in the previous paragraph, but also all others who have sold their souls to evil, either intentionally, or by their sins.


2.I was confused by the apparent redundant “deceived by deceptions”. This is not a redundancy, but rather an emphasis of the level of deception going on in the world at this time.


3.I saw buildings collapsing, particularly near large bodies of water. I also saw the collapse of systems, financial systems, and distribution systems.


4.As I was looking at what I had just written down, I was struck by the need to write down the last sentence, which is a repetition of an earlier statement. It is an overwhelming statement. It means we must be diligent at all times, and must draw together and discern with brothers and sisters who have earned our trust about these things.  

No comments: