Wednesday, March 16, 2022

THE VICTORY IS MINE

 The Victory is Mine

January 13, 2021 7:30 am


Thus says the Lord: “The victory is mine.”  When the hour is darkest and all seems lost, stand firm for My Victory is at hand.  Behold I come.


As you observe your world devolving, do not fear.  Though it does not seem so to your natural eyes, everything occurs as I allow, and when I allow it.


My plan is to restore the earth to its original order and state as I created it.  Your faith and trust in Me to do so, and to use you in my plan is important, for I am your God, and you are My people.


You do not see how daily as you draw closer to me in prayer and sacrifice, the Flame of My Love in your heart grows brighter.  I have children like you all around the world, who though small in number are bursting into Flames of Love.  


These Flames of Love light the path way for others to find their way to Me.  These Flames of Love burn away impurities that blind my children from seeing Me in each other.


You burn with such a desire to love Me and to serve Me, and your deepest desire is to be with Me in eternity.  When your time on earth is complete, I shall greet you, and say to you, “Well done good and faithful servant.”


You say to me: “How can that be for I have sinned so greatly against you, and against my brothers and sisters in my life?” I remind you that you have been washed in the Blood of the Lamb, and your sins have become white as snow.


I have no recollection of sins of which you have repented.  Allow me to bring to your mind any sins that have been hidden in the recesses of your mind, so that you may repent of them, confess them, and be completely free.


My children, do not get caught up in the struggles of this world. Pray, pray, pray at all times.  Do not let My Peace leave your heart.  Guard it tenderly.  Invite my angels to protect it in you, so the evil one cannot pluck it from you.


Soon, My children. Soon!

No comments: