Wednesday, August 25, 2021

CLEAVE TO YOUR MOTHER

 Cleave to Your Mother 

August 25, 2021


My Beloved Brothers and Sisters, I completely surrendered myself to the Will and Plan of the Father. And so, I was born on this earth as a little helpless infant. In my life I submitted to the authority and love of My and your holy Mother, and foster Father.


It is the Father’s Will that you, in loving Us, submit yourselves to the authority of your Blessed Mother as I did. I call you to consecrate yourselves to her Immaculate Heart, which is always perfectly joined to My Sacred Heart, and to renew that consecration daily.


As the Father, from the beginning, prepared her to be My guide, teacher, and holiest of Mothers, He prepared her also to be yours. I grew in wisdom, stature and knowledge at her knee. So too, are you called to grow.


With the power of her heavenly spouse, the Holy Spirit, and through My and the Father’s Love and Grace, she has been amassing a small rabble of faithful children. 


This rabble is being trained by her, with the aid of your guardian angels, and the angelic forces under the leadership of Saint Michael, to be great warriors, and to go into battle against the massive forces of evil in the world today. 


The evil one has amassed an army of the elite of the world, who he has assisted to acquire great wealth and power. They believe themselves to be gods, and to be untouchable.


For centuries his plan for this very time has been unfolding. His army has under its direct control more wealth than many nations. They have control of the major corporations of this world. By infiltration, their adherents have taken control of many of the major governments of the world. 


The media, under their control, and therefor under the control of their master, the devil, have told you and told you, that this is all conspiracy theory, and lulled you into believing so.


The devil has armies, wealth and power. Your Mother has you, and the promise of victory. 


You have her weapon, the Rosary always. Receive me in Eucharist and Reconciliation as often as you can, as the enemy is intent on closing down your access to Me in these most precious ways.


Your holy Mother is the new Eve, and will you guide to the foot of My Cross.  After the Cross is restoration, and the new Eden.


I call you to live spiritually in the new Eden even now, in the midst of these great trials, by living in unity with the brothers and sisters I have placed you with, and those I call to join you.


Rejoice! The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.




The Prayer of Jesus (The Unity Prayer)

May our feet journey together.

May our hands gather in unity.

May our hearts beat in unison.

May our souls be in harmony.

May our thoughts be as one.

May our ears listen to the silence together.

May our glances profoundly penetrate each other.

May our lips pray together to gain mercy from the Eternal Father.


The Prayer Of Mary


My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord, 

my spirit rejoices in God my Savior

for he has looked with favor on his lowly servant. 

From this day all generations will call me blessed: 

the Almighty has done great things for me, 

and holy is his Name.


He has mercy on those who fear him

in every generation. 

He has shown the strength of his arm, 

he has scattered the proud in their conceit.


He has cast down the mighty from their thrones, 

and has lifted up the lowly. 

He has filled the hungry with good things, 

and the rich he has sent away empty.


He has come to the help of his servant Israel

for he remembered his promise of mercy, 

the promise he made to our fathers, 

to Abraham and his children forever.


(Lk 1: 46-55)



Cleave means split, but also the opposite as in this message:

2) dabhaq; kollao, "to adhere to," or "to join one's self to." This meaning is the reverse of the preceding. The Psalmist speaks of his tongue cleaving to the roof of his mouth (Psalms 137:6). We are told that a man should cleave unto his wife (Genesis 2:24Matthew 19:5). It is said that Ruth clave unto her mother-in-law (Ruth 1:14), and that certain men clave unto Paul (Acts 17:34; compare Acts 4:2311:23 margin).


No comments: