Sunday, August 1, 2021

MARY QUEEN OF SILENCE

 Mary Queen of Silence

August 1, 2021


My dear brothers and sisters, I call on you today to love My Mother, and to imitate her silence, her prayerfulness and her compassion.


When the Angel appeared to her, he said to her: “Rejoice, full of Grace. The Lord is with you.” I call on you to rejoice as well, for the Holy Spirit is pouring graces out upon you in abundance. 


I call on you also to always remember and be mindful that We are with you, residing in your heart, as well. 


The Angel also said to her: “Fear not, for you have found favor with God.” Never has anyone on earth ever found such great favor with God, but you too, in your faithfulness to the Gospel, are growing in favor with God.


In these times of great tribulation, I call on you not to be outspoken by your words, but by your life. Imitate your mother, and Mine by your life.  Love Me, as My Mother loved Me.


Enter into the silence of perpetual adoration. Gaze upon Me, as your holy mother did and still does, and know the depth of My Love for you.  Let the fire of My Love consume you, and burn away all that is not of Me in you.


Let my mother show you how to love more perfectly.

No comments: