Wednesday, August 18, 2021

LOOK NEITHER LEFT NOR RIGHT

 Look Neither Left nor Right

August 18, 2021


My Friends, look not to the left, to the right, in front of you, nor behind you. Keep your eyes focused on your destiny, My Cross.


The evil one wants you to focus on the news, on social media, and on other distractions. Though many of these distractions are not sinful, they keep you from giving Me your all.


Ask Me if I want you to do certain things, or what you are to look at.  Something that may appear to be a distraction, may be a thing I wish you to see to help you understand that which I am teaching you.


On the other hand, something which appears to you to be what I wish you to observe might actually distract you from My purpose for you at the particular moment.


Remember that your enemy, the evil one, is a great imitator, and will do all he is allowed to do to get you off the course I have for your life.


I have chosen you to be by My Side in this hour of great upheaval. This is but a calm before the storm deepens.


As Gideon chose only 300 men to fight the Midianites, I have chosen you. The 300 were chosen because when tested, they showed that they remained focused on the objective.


Remain in prayer at all times. Surrender to me every moment of your day.  Listen carefully to My Voice in the silence of your heart.  


Receive Me in Eucharist at every opportunity.  Receive absolution for your sins regularly. With this you will be prepared for the times coming when you will be unable to do so.


Be quick to reject the evil one and his allures. When you realize that you have compromised with him, repent immediately, and seek My Forgiveness. 


I know your hearts and your desire to be one with Me.


Trust Me in all things, and at all times.




The Loss of each Soul


The Lord said to me, "The loss of each soul plunges Me into mortal sadness. You always console Me when you pray for sinners. The prayer most pleasing to Me is prayer for the conversion of sinners. Know, My daughter, that this prayer is always heard and answered".  


(Diary 1397)


CHRISTIFIDELES LAICI


58. God calls me and sends me forth as a labourer in his vineyard. He calls me and sends me forth to work for the coming of his Kingdom in history. . . 

. . . the fundamental and continuous attitude of the disciple should be one of vigilance and a conscious attentiveness to the voice of God.

It is not a question of simply knowing what God wants from each of us in the various situations of life. The individual must do what God wants, as we are reminded in the words that Mary, the Mother of Jesus, addressed to the servants at Cana: "Do whatever he tells you" (Jn 2:5).

No comments: