Wednesday, September 8, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER

 Happy Birthday Mother

September 8, 2021


My children, I greet you on the day celebrating my birth.


Dear children of my heart, as my Son Jesus had to die and be resurrected to set you free from sin and death, so you too, as His Body here on earth, must die (1.) and join in His Death and Resurrection.


Many of you will die a martyr’s death, as the evil one seeks to remove all signs of My Jesus from the earth. Still, many of you will survive the coming persecution, and be witnesses to the destruction in the world, and the victory that My Son completes in this time.


I have come to the earth to warn you of these times, and to be with you in these times. I have called you to come under the protection of my mantle, as a mother hen gathers her chicks beneath her wings, to protect them from danger.


Beneath my mantle is safety, a place where you can gather, and allow me to instruct you in love for Your God, and for your fellow man.


As I told the servants at the wedding in Cana, I tell you also: “Do whatever He tells you.” My Son has called you into His Army, to set captives free through your lives of holiness, through sharing the Word, and loving all those to whom you are sent.


He has sent His Holy Spirit upon you to fill you with His Gifts. The Spirit will lead you to perform miracles that will attest to the truth you are given to share. 


Many will need to see signs to believe, and this outpouring of signs and wonders is a part of the Father’s Plan to redeem as many as possible, who will turn from their sinful ways.


You must not fear, but boldly live out and proclaim the Truth, which is My Son, Jesus. In times of greatest danger, know that you are under my protective mantle, (2.) that you have my Son, your Heavenly Father, and the Holy Spirit residing in your heart. 


As I carried My Son inside me, and even after he was born, carried a part of Him in me always, so you too, through your Baptism, and the sacraments carry the Triune God in you, as well.


Remain in a state of Grace. Repent immediately of any sins, of which you are aware, and receive Jesus in Eucharist, as often as possible. 


When you are unable to receive Him physically, make spiritual acts of Communion, and offer the longing you have to receive him physically, in reparation for those who have not known Him as you do.


Fear not, my children. You are greatly loved, and you are never alone!


  1. I understood die to mean dying to self, but may include physical death.
  2. I saw one person under Mary’s mantle walking on a street, past servants of the evil one, unable to be seen by them.



Hail Mary


Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you, blessed are you among women,

and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, spread the effect of grace of Thy Flame of Love over all of humanity, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

No comments: