Friday, July 2, 2021

REMAIN FAITHFUL TO MY CHURCH

 Remain Faithful to My Church

July 2, 2021


Dear Brothers and Sisters, my Mother has gone around the world, urging the faithful to remain just that, faithful to the true Magisterium of My Church.


I call you to obey the true Magisterium, and to not be deceived by words coming at you that are contrary to the teachings I gave to the Apostles, and which they discerned as part of their charism.


The devil has infiltrated the Church, and has even entered into the hearts of many who are leaders in the Church. Those deceived are doing their best to get My Pope to change Church teaching.


My Pope is in desperate need of your prayerful support of him, as your holy Father.  You cannot imagine how hard the demons are working on Church leaders to deviate from the truth of My Church.


The confusion in leadership is evident to My faithful, and the evil one is working on My faithful to disturb them, to disrupt their faith, to turn them away from My Church.


Do not be deceived.  My Mother and yours has been urging you all to form prayer cenacles, to form community with other faith and spirit filled believers in My true Church.


You cannot withstand the temptations of the devil on your own.  He is vile and cunning and knows the tricks that have worked against you in the past, and has more in his bag of snakes to turn your heads away from Me and My Church.


I remind you to keep your hands to the plow, to look neither left nor right, and to work in the field where I have placed you.


Work and pray. Pray and work! I am with you always.



No comments: