Wednesday, July 21, 2021

PERSEVERE IN THE MOMENT

 Persevere in the Moment

July 21, 2021


My Brothers and Sisters, when you participate in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, you are present at the Last Supper, and at My Crucifixion.  Though it is in a sense a historical event, you are transported there in the Spirit, and so it is very much in this moment.


I have called and continue to call you to live in this moment, and not to be distracted by what has past, what is to come, or even what is happening away from you.


I call you to live like the hermits, and the cloistered, to keep your focus on Me and on My Cross.  I call you not to waver in your devotion to me, taking My and your Holy Mother as your example. (1.)


Each day I set before you opportunities to pray for one or more of My Children who are in need of prayer.  Opportunities come to serve by your actions, or by sharing the resources I have entrusted to you, with those who are in need.


The devil is a master dissembler, who uses whatever tools you allow him to use to distract you from your purpose in life, which is to gain heaven, and bring as many others as possible with you. (2.)



The following part is specifically for the Holy Family Prayer Group.


Last week, I put on your hearts to pray for a man who was nearing death.  He was in grave danger of losing his soul for all of eternity.  When you prayed for him, the powers of heaven rushed to his side, showering him, who was unworthy on his own merits, with a love he had never experienced here on earth.  


Even those who knew him, and lived by his side never knew the depth of the pains from the trials and tribulations that he encountered, and how the evil one sought to destroy him, and almost succeeded.


It is not necessary to know an individual’s story to entreat heaven to move in his or her life.  You only need to recognize My Call to you to pray, and then to do so.


That man is enjoying the Peace beyond understanding, a peace he never knew before, and is in Joy in My Presence.  A man in the clutches of the evil one was snatched away, and is now able to intercede for you.


As you listened to my call for him, listen always for me to call you to intercede in prayer, or to act for your brothers and sisters, who are so in need of love.


You are my hands and feet on the earth.  


Vision of Armor


While praying I saw myself standing in front of a mirror.  Not surprising, it looked like me.  But then, the picture changed and I saw one like me wearing armor, and putting on the final pieces of armor, reminding me of Ephesians once again.


Then, the person in the mirror changed, basically scrolling person by person to prayer partners, and other spiritual warriors I know and have known.


Other Notes


1.The call to live like hermits and the cloistered is not necessarily to live their solitary lifestyle, but to focus as they do on Jesus.  Focusing on Jesus then allows us to more clearly see where we are called to be, and what we are called to do.


2.I have heard but never used the word “dissembler”, so was unsure what it meant. It means liar, but also means one who conceals one’s true motives, feelings or beliefs.  As I pondered and prayed about it, it seemed clear to me that it is very much in evidence in the media, and in politics, where I have seen outlandish lies presented as facts, while the purveyors of these lies call those who oppose them liars.


No comments: