Tuesday, July 6, 2021

INHERIT THE KINGDOM

 Inherit the Kingdom

July 6, 2021


My beloved, in My Word, I call you to inherit My Kingdom, by loving Me above all, and by loving your neighbor, as you love yourself.


(I was guided to include these verses in this message.) In Matthew 25:35-36 it says, “for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.'”


Who are the hungry; not just those without earthly food, but above all those who cannot eat My Flesh and Blood, because no one will bring it to them?  Will you feed my lambs their daily bread?


When I was on the cross, I said: “I thirst.” My thirst was a thirst for you, for the souls of those I came to die for, to turn to me. Will you take me to those who thirst for truth, for  righteousness, even if they are not like you?


Though I walked on the earth, and brought good news, I was not of the earth, as you are not. We are strangers to this earth. Will you welcome each other with brotherly affection, and draw others who feel estranged in this land into your embrace and filial affection?


Who are the naked ones in need of clothing?  Will you bring my armor (Ephesians 6:12-18 below) to those who are restlessly seeking Me? Will you speak truth to them, minister to their hearts wounded by sin?


Who are the sick I call you to visit? The hearts of all men carry some of the sickness of sin. But, many are mired in the mortal sickness of grave sin.  Will you reach out to them, with My Love, share the medicine of eternal salvation with them?


Will you go to those in prison?  Many are imprisoned in addictions to alcohol, drugs, or immoral behaviors. They may not be attractive to your mind. But, your heart wants to reach out to them, and bring them peace which passes understanding.


Let my Holy Spirit empower you to go out to all the world, carrying the Flame of Love of My Mother, which she has been spreading around the world, to draw her children to Me.


Enflamed with love, you will not be offended by nakedness, hunger, thirst, but drawn towards it, bringing Me to them.


Imitate My Mother in going to those in need!



I was curious why this message came on Tuesday this week, rather than Wednesday, as it does most often.  During morning prayer with my wife, I realized it was the Feast of St. Maria Goretti, and the verse quoted below was part of the Gospel of the day.

It reads: (Matthew 9:37-38) Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; pray therefore the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest."

This verse speaks pretty directly to the message received this morning.  Will we labor for the harvest?



In clothing the naked, the armor of Ephesians 6:12-18 is the clothing the message referred to. 

“For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Therefore take the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the equipment of the gospel of peace; besides all these, taking the shield of faith, with which you can quench all the flaming darts of the evil one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 

Pray at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,”

No comments: