Thursday, July 15, 2021

PRESS ON

 Press On

July 15, 2021


My Beloved and Precious Children of the Holy Family Parish Intercessory Prayer Group, how I love You, individually and as a group.


I have gathered you together from around the world for the mission to which I have called you.  Though your arrival at this particular place and time seems circuitous to you, I assure you that it has always been a part of My plan.


You have become obedient to the leading of My priest son, your pastor Father Bob, and have grown in your love for him, by your prayerfulness and faithfulness. Your prayers and support for him help him to grow more prayerful and faithful every day, as well.  


This in turn builds up your life of prayer and faith. My Ways are not your ways, and as you tap in more deeply to My Ways, you become more tightly grafted to me, the True Vine, and become more like Me each day.


I will continue to send to you others, with similar or complementary gifts, to strengthen you.  


You are not yet ready for what is coming on the horizon. There will be very difficult times indeed, as evil makes its last and most vicious stand against Me and My Children.


Do not dwell upon the future, nor be overly concerned about this.  I have trained you up for the cares and concerns of today, and when those days become today in the future, you will have been prepared for those particular times.


You each have unique gifts and talents.  Do not be concerned that this person or that person has a particular gift. Allow Me to guide you to use the gifts I have given to you.    


I assure you that the gifts I have given you to date, and those I have in store for you tomorrow are suited to your temperament, and are meant for your growth in trust in Me, and for the sanctification, edification, healing and support of My Body.


Press on, looking neither to left or right, behind you, nor into the future. Rest in My Love for you today, knowing that My Love for you will never diminish.


Come with Me with great Joy in your hearts!



I saw two visions, one before the Prophecy, and one near the end.


In the vision the message, I saw all the members of the prayer group processing in the Church, which was empty except for us, and Father Bob waiting at the altar.  We were bringing all of our gifts to the altar.  They were of varying sizes and weights, but each carried his or her gift, knowing they were bringing to the altar the specific gift the Lord had given them for His Purposes. There was no pride, or envy.


As we reached and circled the altar, Father Bob took our gifts and placed them on the altar.  As we all worshipped the Lord, Father Bob consecrated and presented our gifts to Our Father, and entrusted us to His Service.


Our prayers and praise, and our gifts rose to the Throne Room of Heaven as incense, and the Father was pleased with our sacrifice.


Then, the gifts were returned to the altar for distribution to us.  They looked beautiful when we placed them on the altar, but were glowing and brightly colored now.  They were also larger.  When Father Bob handed them back to us, the glow from them went up our arms and all through our bodies.


In the vision at the end of the message, we were all like little children walking, skipping, and running along a path with Jesus.  He would tousle our heads, as we came closer, and we came in and out closer, then a bit farther away, so no one missed a chance for His loving Touch.



No comments: