Wednesday, June 2, 2021

BENEATH MY MANTLE

 Beneath My Mantle

June 2, 2021


My dear children, the evil one is spreading darkness, lies and destruction upon the earth in his final days.  He is filled with such hatred for God, and so seeks to destroy that which God has made.


But the Father has had a plan of rescue from all of eternity to protect all those who will turn to Him in this time.


I was created by Him, who is love, to bear His and my Son, Jesus, and to share in the plan of salvation in which He willingly and joyfully participated.


The timing of God’s plan was perfect, and my Jesus so perfectly fulfilled what He was called to do.  At almost the last moment before His death on the cross, He gave you all to me as my children.


I, your mother, long to cover you all with my mantle of protection in these times of great upheaval, and distress.  


Those of you who are under my protection are learning, in the school of silence, to be true disciples of my Son, and to carry on His Mission on the earth.


My heavenly spouse, the Holy Spirit, is being poured out in greater abundance than at any time in history.  Come beneath my mantle, surrender yourself to Him, and receive the manyfold gifts He has for you.


Do not be distracted by the things of the world, by the unkind thoughts that enter your heads about this or that person that has hurt you.  These distractions are tricks of the evil one to take your focus away from God’s plan for you and for your life.


So many of my children are suffering greatly in these times, and you are being called to bring them with you beneath my mantle of protection.


As I love God and am completely committed to doing His Will in all things, and at all times, so I call you to imitate your mother.  Receive the graces God has for each of you, and walk in peace and joy, even in the midst of great trials.


All will be well!

No comments: