Wednesday, June 16, 2021

DO NOT BE DECEIVED

 Do Not Be Deceived

June 16, 2021


My children of My Heart, in My Merciful Love for you, I have sent you My Son to redeem you. When He returned to heaven, We sent the Holy Spirit to be with you as your Counsellor and Guide.


In these days of great tribulation I have poured My Holy Spirit out in greater abundance, consistent with your great need for His Counsel.


The Holy Spirit was largely rejected by My Church and many in the hierarchy are still resistive to His Guidance. So too, many of My children have followed their lead, and dismiss The Holy Spirit as fiction.


But, you My dear children have been listening, and have been seeking and embracing this greatest outpouring of My Holy Spirit upon you and in your midst.


Over the years the evil one has not been asleep as My children have been, and has plotted and planned for this time.  He has taken things meant for good, and has twisted the minds of many to make their use beneficial to his plan of destruction.


Those who have embraced the Holy Spirit, are clothed anew, but are having to grow into this new suit of heavenly armor.  It takes time, prayer and mortification to be able to become the warriors I have intended you to become.


I call you to not be deceived in this time of growth.  This is not yet the decisive battle, which is on the horizon.


I call you to turn away from the distractions of this world. Do not rely on your ability to logically determine what I desire you to do because the evil one is in control of almost all media, business and politics.


Rely on Me alone, upon My Word.  Discern carefully with your brothers and sisters who I have put in your midst, the path to follow.  


Many of the decisions you are facing and will face are of great import, and you will need to listen as the apostles did, to dissenting viewpoints from those brothers and sisters I have put in your midst, to help you discern My path for you.


Trust in Me.



Devil with a Blue Dress


Many years ago, on a family vacation, my daughters were 2, 4 and 6, and we stayed in a cabin at the foot of Madonna Mt. in Vermont. As I went to take the two older daughters to their bedroom, they would not enter because both said they saw a bad man sitting on one of the beds.  I prayed in tongues and he departed.


In the dream I had, those same two of my daughters were warning me that the devil was outside our house.  I looked out the window, and saw a car at the street with interior lights on, and looking suspicious to me.


I climbed out a window, and when I stood up, the individual was outside the car.  I saw a bright flash of light that blinded me.  Moments later I saw a beautiful woman with long dark hair, and wearing a clingy bright blue dress with sequins, but wearing white running shoes running towards me.


Suddenly she attacked me.  I flailed about in the dream and in my bed, waking my wife whose response woke me up.


When I was praying in the morning, the 60s rock and roll song about a devil in a blue dress came to my mind.  


As I have prayed about it, I have realized how the scene in my dream resembles reality often times. I knew to be cautious as I was warned by loved ones. I was distracted first by a bright light, and then by seeing something pleasant, though incongruous.  Then, in my distraction I was an easy target for the devil.



No comments: