Wednesday, June 9, 2021

PUSH THROUGH IN PRAYER

 Push Through in Prayer

June 9, 2021


My dear children, My Son Jesus said to His disciples that if they had faith the size of a mustard seed, they could say to the mountain, “be thou cast into the sea” and it would be so. He was not speaking about mountains, but about faith.  


At the time they had not received the Holy Spirit, and so they could not grasp fully His meaning.  After the Holy Spirit descended upon them, they grew in understanding and learned what the Holy Spirit was inspiring them to pray for.


You too, I am calling to deeper prayer lives, so that you will grow in knowing what the Holy Spirit is inspiring you to pray for and to act upon.


If the Holy Spirit has inspired you to pray for healing for a person, and you pray: “Father, I ask you for healing for so and so, if it be Your Will”, you have prayed in disbelief that you were actually inspired by My Holy Spirit in the first place.


I have entrusted you with My Holy Spirit because of My Love for you, but even more because of my love for all of My Creation, and because you are a part of My Plan for restoration for the earth.


I call you to grow deeper in prayer each day, and to detach yourselves from this fallen world.  Do not be distracted by this spectacle, or that large or small disaster, except as they are opportunities for you to pray as you are guided, and entrust these situations to Me.


As you become detached from the world, and grafted more firmly to me, you will hear the particular inspiration from the Holy Spirit for your prayers and actions.


The evil one is roaming the world, making noise, and bringing about ruin.  Those who have fallen into his thrall are destroying everything in their path on his behalf.  All seems lost.


But, I am the same God who sent Gideon forth with 300 men into battle and victory over 30,000 Midianites.  The Midianites had been destroying the crops, killing the people, and striking fear into the hearts of My people.


I do not choose to send the capable into battle, but choose from among the people those who are faithful. 


The faithful, who are humble, and rely on Me totally for their daily bread, I am raising up as a powerful army to defeat the evil one’s plans for destruction.


You go into battle under the standards of the Sacred Heart of My Son, and the Immaculate Heart of My Holy Daughter, His Mother, with the Holy Rosary, as your weapon, and the Holy Eucharist as your sustenance.


Trust Me always, and all ways.

 

No comments: