Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Housekeeping

If you are new to my blog, I urge you to look at some of the earlier posts back several pages. Without reading some of the earlier entries recent ones might be taken out of context. You can use the Labels section on the left hand side of the page to find areas and case commentaries of interest. Click on them to access them directly, or go to the bottom of a page and click on "Older Posts" to go to a previous page.

I welcome comments, particularly if what I have said is inaccurate or down right wrong. I will correct errors and omissions of which I am aware.

Also, there are some people currently being persecuted by HRCs who could use your financial support. Here are links to their sites. Tell them I sent you, please.

Stephen Boissoin heads to Appeals Court this Fall. I do not have details as yet, but will post when I do. He has indicated that he will be bringing his blog up to date as that time approaches. But, his blog has a Donate location on it. Here is his blog.

Ezra Levant is a tireless fighter of the HRCs and is also a well known target for them. I encourage you to support him and to read his entertaining blog. You can donate to his cause on his site. His blog is here.

Kathy Shaidle is another outspoken critic of what is wrong with our HRCs, and as such became another of their targets recently. Please read her blog entries. They are entertaining, and informative. She is a very good writer. Her donation clicker is on the right hand side of the page part way down. Here is her blog.

One final, for now, individual who could use your support is John Fulton from St. Catherines. I have written about him in another blog post which I urge you to read. Click on Fulton in the labels section on the left of this page, and read about this travesty of justice. You can donate to his cause through the Canadian Constitution Foundation here.

Thank you for your support.

No comments: