Thursday, January 19, 2023

Fear Not My Beloved

 Fear Not, My Beloved

January 17, 2023


Do not be afraid, My Beloved Ones. Pray, pray, pray, and continue to grow in holiness, and in holy surrender to Me, your Lord and King.


The plans of the evil one are coming to their fruition. The elites of this world are under his diabolical power, thinking themselves invincible. They are bold in their statements of what they will do, and have been up to.


But, like straw, they will burn for a moment, and then will disappear forever. My angels are amassed with their instructions to destroy the plans of the evil one, and remove his followers from the earth. They await My Command.


The evil one thinks that he can control my people through his control over the media, major corporations and the governments he has infiltrated. His foolproof plan will prove him to be the fool.


But, MY Children have grown their dependence on me daily through prayer, fasting, and love of neighbor. You, My Precious Ones have nothing to fear. You have your angels to protect you, and My Holy Spirit to guide you.


My Son, you have seen a great number of my angels protecting your Church buildings of your family of parishes. I call on your leaders to continue to invite people to gather in these holy places to hear My Word, to be filled with My Holy Spirit, and to grow in fraternity and holiness.


Initiatives of invitation and opportunities for Praise and Worship are coming to the minds of my people and I call you to discern them, and implement them under the guidance of My Holy Spirit.


The Victory is Mine says The Lord. Be bold proclaimers of My Love and Mercy.


I had been reminded earlier of the message of January 13, 2021, linked below.

http://freethroughtruth.blogspot.com/2021/11/the-victory-is-mine.html

No comments: