Sunday, August 7, 2022

Heed My Call

 Heed My Call

Originally posted November 28, 2020. As requested some time ago by our Parochial Vicar, I am reviewing the messages received since November, 2020, noting the meanings of words not in my normal vocabulary, adding scriptural references, where appropriate, and notating events that  have subsequently occurred that I believe validate some aspects of the message.



My children, you must heed my call and amend your lives.  In these troubled times, which fit into my plans for you and this world, I have called you to be set aside, and to conform to My Will for you.


Though My Word often provides you comfort, and solace; at its deepest, it is to bring you to a deeper conversion.  My word is like the sharpest of blades.  It is there to cut into and excise the deepest sins hidden in your heart, that keep you from total commitment to me.  


My word is strengthened by the intercessions of your holy Mother Mary, her earthly husband St. Joseph, the communion of Saints, triumphant and suffering, and your guardian Angel.  They all intercede at all times for you to surrender totally to my plans for you.


This world has lost the knowledge of the evil of sin, how it debilitates souls and influences others.  It is pernicious (harmful) not only to the sinner, but to those who witness it.  Sin is never private.  When you sin, it changes you from the inside, making you susceptible to other sins, and changes your attitude to yourself and others.


Remember how I told you not to lead little children into sin.  Yet, here we are.  Little children, and you are all my little children, are committing atrocious (horrifyingly wicked) sins against Me, with impunity (exemption from loss or penalty - in this case sinners perceive there is no penalty they will face for their sin), as they are led astray.  It is for this reason that I am allowing the fruit of the sins of the world to come forth now, at this time.  


I have lifted the restrainer from the earth, having removed much of my angelic protection, that has prevented so many disasters in the past.  As chaos runs rampant on the earth, things will get much worse.  Blame will be assigned by the powers of this world, particularly to my chosen ones, and vengeance will be sought for the ills of the world. (Example - largely unsubstantiated report of “Mass” graves at residential schools out west, in the press in May, 2021, with subsequent burning of Catholic Churches and acceptance of guilt by and against Catholics)


But, I call you to be like your mother Mary.  At the wedding at Cana, she presented simply a petition.  She did not presume to know the mind of God, but trusted in me to do what was best in the circumstance.  So, I produced the finest wine, from water.


I call you to trust me likewise.  Be humble like your heavenly Mother.  And like her, conform your Will to mine, by prayer and sacrifice.  


When you are presented with a difficulty of some kind, you jump into action, and when you have mucked things up sufficiently, you remember to call on me.  You lean on your own understandings, when I, your Saviour, am always ready to assist you.  Can you possibly in your imagination, come anywhere close to imagining what I am capable of? 1.


As this world darkens, your only recompense (compensation for the losses incurred) is in My Divine Will.  Lean on me!  Trust in me totally! Surrender to My Divine Will in all things.  Follow the example of your holy Mother, and be humble in all things and at all times. (Jesus repeated the call to humility this second time for emphasis.)


  1. Proverbs 3:5-6 RSV-CE

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight.

6 In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

No comments: