Thursday, August 18, 2022

THIS IS IT

This is It

September 1, 2021


My precious Children, you are witnesses to the time long foretold. But, I call you to be more than witnesses to this time. I call you to be warriors in the battle for your own souls, the souls of loved ones, and the souls of nations.


I have sent My Holy Spirit among you to be your guide, to instruct you in the paths I desire you to take, and to guide you to captives to be set free (1). You, in My Name, and in the power of My Holy Spirit will lead them to freedom in Me.


Do not be afraid, or let the evil one steal your joy. He will tell you lies that you are inadequate and that what is ahead of you is overwhelming. Do not believe his lies.


Listen to and for My Voice only. To hear Me, you must remain in prayer at all times, and in a state of grace. I have chosen you, and your Holy Mother has been preparing you, and watching over you.


Again, I urge you to avoid distractions. Turn away from all things that take away your peace. This is a major tactic of the devil, the destruction of peace.


Do not place your trust in corporations and governments to provide solutions to the problems of this age, and do not trust the media to be purveyors of truth in these times. 


Rather, I call you to pray for the people in these organizations, because they too are my children, and I desire them to be set free, and enter into eternal life.


Be prepared at all times, and be attentive to my voice. I call you softly to specific prayer for individuals and situations.  I call you to acts of love and charity. (2)


As I call you to action, remain calm. Do not let the evil one try to convince you of your inadequacy.  Trust Me to lead you to where I want you to be. Do what I guide you to do, and speak the words My Holy Spirit gives you to speak.


This war will be won, one soul at a time.  


Be patient. Be calm. Be attentive to My Voice!


  1. Before the message, I saw in a vision, a small group of well equipped soldiers enter a small town, and go door to door, setting people free.  Their doors were barred from the outside, and they were in chains in their homes until rescue came.
  2. Last night, during Communion at Mass, I felt called to pray over a particular young man I know, with serious health issues. By the time Mass ended I had forgotten. As we were getting into our car, his brother had come out of Church hoping to find me before we left.  I told him I wanted to pray over his brother next week, if they were at Mass. Then, he turned to talk to someone, and I felt the need to rush back into Church and pray over his brother. When I returned to the car, my wife asked me where I went. When I told her, she told me that she had prayed for him also at Communion.



The Prayer of Jesus (The Unity Prayer)

May our feet journey together.

May our hands gather in unity.

May our hearts beat in unison.

May our souls be in harmony.

May our thoughts be as one.

May our ears listen to the silence together.

May our glances profoundly penetrate each other.

May our lips pray together to gain mercy from the Eternal Father.



St. Theresa of Avila - In this life our lot is not to enjoy God, but to do His Holy Will.



Dr. Lee Merritt - "If you think we are fighting a virus, you are going to act like a victim, if you think we are fighting a war, you are going to act like a warrior."


Revelation 12:17. Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and bear testimony to Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea.


John 14:12-17

12 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father. 13 Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; 14 if you ask anything in my name, I will do it. 

15 "If you love me, you will keep my commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Counselor, to be with you for ever, 17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you.


 

No comments: