Saturday, March 26, 2022

MY SAMUEL

 My Samuel

March 26, 2022


My Beloved Children, you have known My Son, as Martin or Sam, but to Me, he is Samuel, Son of God. 1.


This Son of Mine served Me well in his time on earth, and is now receiving his eternal reward in heaven.


He was dedicated to me from his birth, and grew in his desire to serve me. I do not choose my servants for their qualifications, but for their hearts, and this Child of Mine had the heart of a servant.


In his years of ministry he brought many to My Son, and My Son to many. His constant prayers and hours spent with his Eucharistic Lord were instrumental in the lives of those for whom he prayed.


But, he too was blessed by the many prayers of so many of the faithful that buoyed him up in good times and in times of discouragement.


I call you now to love all your Holy Mother’s priest sons, to intercede to her on their behalf, and to encourage them in their ministry.


My priest sons are few, and the need is great. Lift their burdens by your prayers and by supporting them using the gifts I have bestowed on you.


May I one day say to all of you and all of your Mother’s priest sons: “Well done, good and faithful servant,” as I greeted My Samuel.


  1. This message came to me in prayer 2 days after the death of my Spiritual Director, Father Martin (Sam) Johnston, 94, a retired priest of the Diocese of London, Ontario.

No comments: