Sunday, September 18, 2022

FEAST OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION

Feast of the Immaculate Conception 

December 8, 2021


My dear children of my Immaculate Heart, I am overjoyed to share with you the Feast of my Immaculate Conception. I was conceived immaculately, with no stain of sin, so that I might be a worthy tabernacle for my son, Our Savior to prepare to enter the world.


As I was made holy by a special grace of the Holy Spirit, grace upon grace is poured out on you by that same Spirit, so that you too may become holy unto the Lord.


As you grow in holiness, I see the change in you. You look more like my Son, Jesus every day, and it brings me great joy.


Come beneath my mantle of protection, where I may love you and protect you from our enemy the devil. 


As you grow in holiness, and surrender your human will to take on the Divine Will, you grow from the little candle of your Baptism to a bright light that pierces the darkness, and draws those lost in the dark night of the evil one to the light of faith in Jesus.


Continue on your path of rejection of evil, of continued repentance, trusting in the love of God for you.


The evil one is roaring more loudly, and devouring those who do not reject him, and his wicked plan to destroy God’s children.


Pray for all who are blinded by satan’s wiles. All are children of God, and He desires that they turn from evil to the light of Faith. 


When you criticize the person of another, you empower the evil one in the life of that person. Remember that it is by Grace that you are not on that same path to eternal damnation.


When you pray for evildoers, you empower angels to speak to their hearts of God’s Love and Mercy for them.


Pray at all times, my children.


Receive your mother’s blessing today, as you celebrate with me this special feast.


 

No comments: