Sunday, September 4, 2022

DISPEL THE DARKNESS

 Dispel the Darkness

February 27, 2021 5:58 am


My children, a great darkness has fallen over this world. It is the darkness of sin, man’s rejection of Me.  It is the plan of the evil one to wreak havoc in this darkness.


In the current darkness, man stumbles into obstacles that he cannot see, and curses the darkness, thereby bringing greater evil upon himself.  If he could only see, he could maneuver around these obstacles and go on his way.


It has been prophesied in my Holy Word, that in these end days, I would pour My Spirit on all mankind, and this I am doing.


The Holy Spirit is on all the earth offering spiritual gifts, virtues, and supernatural gifts to My children all over the world.


Those who accept My Gifts are given spiritual sight to see the obstacles that the evil one places in their paths, and they are able to overcome or circumvent them.  My gifts allow them also to guide others to avoid them as well.


But, most of My Gifts are being rejected or ignored.  I have not sent them to be dormant or misused, but to be used for My Greater Glory, and to draw my wayward children back to their Father.


When My Gifts are rejected, the heart of the person who rejects them is hardened even more than before.  But you, my Precious Disciples, can perform a great service for them in this time.


You may ask to receive these Gifts that are rejected or not taken up, so they will be used now.  Receive them as a custodian for the original intended recipient. By using them, they will remain fresh, and will help draw the original intended and others to me, even though they are not aware.


Do this especially for your loved ones and family members who are far from Me at this time.  Ask continually that their hearts be open to My Gifts.  Then, offer to be the custodian of them until such time as they are ready to accept them.  


You will be imbued with these gifts as well as your own.  These gifts will strengthen your existing gifts and will enable you to grow in holiness.  They will empower you to do more than you can imagine to heal and strengthen the Body of Christ in these perilous times.


The store of my gifts is boundless, and when those for whom these gifts were originally intended are ready to receive them, it will be for them, as though they never rejected them in the first place.


When the time comes for them to go to their original intended, you will lose nothing for your own gifts will have grown immensely, and because of your faithfulness I will have poured out new gifts on you, as you request and are prepared to receive them.


You can never fathom the depths of My Love for My Beloved. You have only to receive it, and use it for My Glory.


I call you all to be Saints!


Note:

Before this message came, I had been praying about a particular man, who has previously been far from God, and about his daughter who has prayed fervently for his Redemption.  I saw that he had been using spiritual gifts lately that he was unfamiliar with in his mind and body, and so there seemed to be some kind of disconnect.


This prophecy showed me that there was no disconnect, only a God Connection that is far greater and deeper than we can grasp.  The daughter had been a custodian of his gifts on his behalf, and had exercised the gifts, as though going to the gym each day.  When the father received the gifts, they were already well formed, as though he himself had grown in them.  She, in effect, did much of the heavy lifting, and he is deriving a great benefit from her work (prayer).  Though it is beyond our wildest dreams, it is like hiring somebody to go to the gym for you each day, and you deriving the benefit, except that you didn’t even know the gym existed.


No comments: