Sunday, December 21, 2014

Blessed Virgin Mary - Conceived Without Sin

The Blessed Virgin Mary is a person, a very special person in the plan of Salvation.  She is the Mother of God made man, in Jesus Christ.  This was a very special and very particular honor given to her not out of her own merit, but out of her acceptance of the grace that was given to her.  She participated fully by choosing to do so.

So, Catholic Christians believe that she is a special human being, not God, but one so loved by God as to be an example of God's love for her and for us.  She, in her total obedience to God shows how that obedience, the giving over of her free will to God, has resulted in signal graces that she has also the authority to share with each and every one of us, for we are her children, given to her by her Son Jesus Christ.

In history, and more particularly in recent history, Mary has spoken in many places and times to her children, to you and to me.  We are free to ignore her, but her messages have taken on an urgency that we would be unwise to ignore without some further exploration on our own part..

Since early 2011, messages that are believed to be from Mary have been received by a person in Pennsylvania, under the spiritual direction of Monsignor John Esseff, a respected Catholic priest who was under spiritual direction to Padre Pio, and was himself spiritual director to Mother Teresa. They have and are being been published on Locutions.org.  She has been trying to warn us of the impending disasters that will occur, what they are or might be, who is behind them, and how we should respond before, during and after they occur.

Here is a word from Monsignor Esseff about private revelations, which include these locutions:
Concerning Private Revelations:  These are private revelations and there is no need to believe them.  If these revelations help your faith, then receive them.  If not, you can set them aside.  We are called to believe only public revelations.
You may use the link above to begin reading the locutions for yourself, but you might also like to read some parts of them, like the section below first, which is a testimony of Mary, from the moment of her own Immaculate Conception to see how God has specially graced her so that she could be His Mother.
March 22, 2012 
291.Mary’s Inner Experiences 
 (Note: This message begins a series of teaching which reveal the thoughts of Mary’s Immaculate Heart.) 
Mary 
I always walked in God’s light and, as my life went on, the light grew greater until I was totally clothed in divine light. I had always said “Yes” to God but a moment came when my whole being was totally and completely absorbed in the divine. By this gift, I accepted all the sufferings caused by my Son’s passion and death. 
God’s Embrace 
When that death came, I experienced a new grace. The hand of God embraced me as never before. The Father called me “daughter”. The Son called me “mother”. The Spirit called me “espoused”. I entered into realms of God that I had never seen before, moving into the divine mysteries, seeing the divine beauty and experiencing God’s delights. 
This was in the upper parts of my spirit because in the lower parts I was experiencing all the darkness and sadness of a mother grieving over the death of her only son. This is my message to those who love me. 
Receiving Mary’s Light 
I cannot free you of all your suffering here on earth, just as the Father did not spare me the suffering that was involved with my life. However, in those darkest moments, I can come to you in the highest parts of your spirit. I can bathe you in my light, even when your human spirit is immersed in the greatest darkness. 
I promise to teach you my secrets and to share with you my religious experiences, but you must come aside. I cannot do this unless you give yourself to prayer, to solitude, to reading my messages. Yes, read the messages because they contain eternal life for you. Ponder them and put them into practice, even if this is slowly and step-by-step. 
Revealing the Secrets 
I want to open the whole world to the mystical graces that flow from my Immaculate Heart. The heavenly Father immersed me into all the sufferings of Calvary so he could open up these secret doors of his blessings. I now have these blessings. I hold them for you. Everyone can become a mystic. The graces are available to all. This is the secret of devotion to my Immaculate Heart which I am revealing through these messages. 
Comment: With this message, Mary begins a unique series of teaching about her inner experiences. 
March 23, 2012 
292.The Riches of Mary 
Mary 
I want my children to come into my heart to discover all the riches and blessings which God has placed there. 
In the Womb 
When I was conceived without sin, the Father placed within me a fullness of divine life, greater than any other human person had ever received. Even the great saints, like Peter and Paul, after all their years of knowing and loving Jesus, did not have at the end of their life even a fraction of the divine life which I had from the first moment of conception. Even while in the womb of my mother, this life multiplied itself into a greater fullness. While still in the womb, I became aware of the Father, Son and Spirit with a mystical and experiential knowledge far greater than the highest Seraphim. I loved God, even before my birth, more than all the angels and all the saints combined. 
After Birth
As I saw my parents, I perceived them in God’s light and I loved them as God loved them. I was so taken up with God that I saw the whole world as His creation and every human person as God loved them. 
Although my body was on earth, my spirit was already rejoicing in God, my Savior. Every moment, God’s divine life was multiplying in me. Every second it increased more than all the other moments of my life combined. I was absorbed deeper and deeper into God’s secrets. Within each secret, there were millions of other secrets. Within each attribute, millions of other still unknown attributes. I was experiencing the infinite, inner life of God. 
Experiencing the Trinity 
In the middle of all my divine experiences of the Father, there was a Man who said “I am the way to the Father”. Quite mysteriously, he and the Father were one, both having these infinite qualities and sharing fully in the life that was being revealed to me. The two of them brought forth a third Person, a pure flame that united them and completed the mystery. Although complete, the mystery reached out to me through that sacred humanity and I was drawn into the flame of God’s love. This happened continually. Each time I was plunged into that flame, I became more like it, taking on its qualities and receiving the life which it enjoyed. 
Comment: Mary shares with us her mystical experiences of the Trinity. 
March 24, 2012 
293.Joseph, My Husband
Mary 
There was my natural life and my supernatural life. I lived as a daughter of Israel, attending the synagogue, learning the Jewish scriptures and fulfilling my role. No one would have singled me out. I dressed and ate as others. I participated in family life and in the community life at Nazareth. 
The Three Divine Persons 
Yet, within me, my soul was absorbed by this light that revealed God. I understood God as taught by the scriptures, that He was one and there was no other. But my supernatural light brought me to understand that within this oneness there were three perfect Persons, all eternal and almighty. I did not share this with others, because I could not fully describe my experiences. 
Meeting Joseph
Then, I met Joseph. He was kind and thoughtful. He, too, was holy and devout. 
Holiness joined us together. My soul rejoiced in his presence and I shared with him some beginning revelations, those that I could put into words. He always responded and I could see that my words gave nourishment to his soul. So, we spoke often. Our Jewish faith gave us many common themes. He was a just man, always living according to the Mosaic Law. 
I could not explain my attraction to him. This attraction itself was a mystery and somehow, it shared in the mystery of God and the three Persons. The more I was absorbed in God in heaven, the more I felt attracted to Joseph on earth. God, himself, had singled him out and, my love for Joseph in no way violated my love for God. The two went together in a mystery that I could not understand but which was so evident to me. 
The Proposal to Marry 
Then came a special moment. I can never forget it. Joseph was older than I and he had never thought of marrying again. However, as we shared our mutual love for God, we both felt an attraction which we knew was there but we never spoke about.  
Then, one day, under a divine inspiration, Joseph asked me to be his wife. At this point, I had to tell him what God was doing in my soul. I told him that I felt absorbed by God and, in these great gifts I had given myself totally to God, that I had consecrated myself in a way that no daughter of Abraham would even think of doing. I had told God that I would be his perpetual virgin. This was the first gift. I also explained to Joseph that my attraction for him and his attraction for me was part of my divine experiences, that as I was absorbed into God, my heart was also moved closer to Joseph. So, I placed this great mystery before him in the only words I knew. He, somehow, understood. Yet, both of us did not know the outcome. I knew he was a just man and would ponder the situation.
Joseph’s Decision 
Soon, however, he returned and said that, through me, God had touched his own heart and he, too, felt drawn into this holy calling. He would share in my virginal consecration. Again, he asked me to be his wife, with the understanding that he would always love me and protect me as a husband but would never ask me for the rights that a husband has regarding his wife. 
We both knew that God had consummated a great gift. We were more mutually joined in our hearts than any other couple who had promised to marry each other. We were betrothed and we told everyone. No one else knew the great mystery. In the eyes of all, we were just like any other betrothed couple, waiting for the day when Joseph would tell my parents that he wanted to take me into his home. This would be the final and concluding moment. 
In my own heart, my heavenly call and my earthly call had come together. This question was now answered. When I consecrated my virginity to God, I did not know how this could ever be fulfilled in my Jewish culture which made no such provision. God, in whom I had trusted, had everything prepared and I rejoiced in God my Savior. 
Comment: Mary describes so beautifully and so clearly all that had happened to unite her to Joseph, but in such a special way.







No comments: