Monday, August 9, 2010

Invasion of the Granparent Huggers

It's D Day - D Day the grandkids arrive for a week

My Dear Wife and I are preparing for the imminent arrival of our grandchildren, our 2 year old grandson, and 4 1/2 year old granddaughter.  Oh, and they have parents too, who will be accompanying them.

We saw them for a few hours last week to get in the right frame of mind for this delightful onslaught.

So, blogging will be lighter than it has been lately, which has been pretty light.

Before, I step back from the keyboard though I wanted to acknowledge the 11 th wedding anniversary of one of my favourite Catholic bloggers, Jennifer Hartline at my Chocolate Heart, and her husband Major Christopher Hartline of the US Army.  It was 11 years ago this past Saturday that they were joined in Holy Matrimony, and they have built a family on the love that they committed to that day.  Congratulations to you both and to your family.  May God contineu to bless you union.

No comments: