Sunday, April 25, 2021

PRAY FOR YOUR SHEPHERDS

 Pray For Your Shepherds

April 25, 2021 8:15 am

Good Shepherd Sunday


My dear children, pray for your shepherd priests.  Their burden at this time is heavy.  They need your prayerful support and encouragement. 


Their responsibility is not to agree with you, but to do their best to be in My Will. 


When you speak ill of them, you are gossiping, and the evil one loves to hear gossip.  It empowers him to inflict suffering on them.


Your Holy Father, who is in place because I have chosen him for this time, is in great need of prayer and sacrifice from you.  He is the shepherd of your shepherds, and is under much stress and strain from all directions.  


He is a human being, and so like you is a sinner.  But, he is your Holy Father on earth, representing me to the best of his abilities.


When you pray for your shepherds, you lift them up to me.  When you pray for them, even when you do not agree with every word they speak or write, then you are surrendering your will to Mine.


It is easy to pray for those with whom you agree.  But, when you reach out to me in loving kindness and tenderness for those with whom you are not always in accord, your prayers rise to me as incense.


I am teaching you to love without judgment.  I am the Just Judge, and My Justice is merciful.  How often have I shown you mercy in your sins, that led you to seeking my forgiveness, and amending your lives, by My Grace?


Do you think that I love my anointed alter Christi any less?  


Be merciful to your shepherds, as I am.  


Vision of Sheepfold


This vision occurred while praying the Rosary one morning, but details in pictures or words fleshed themselves out over a period of several weeks, including now, on Good Shepherd Sunday, as I am completing documenting it.


It was dark out, and I saw a large fenced field.  It was a beautiful rich grassy field. The fence which went all the way around it, was whitewashed double rail, so not secure.  Over by a far corner from where the vision started was a shepherd. I could not make him out other than he was all in black, and had on a Roman collar.


He was seated and was asleep, or had his head down in exhaustion.  He was surrounded by healthy fat sheep who were huddled near him.  As he sat on the ground, he could not see over the sheep surrounding him, even if he is awake, as they were all standing.


The sheep looked ready to be shorn.  They were also very clean looking, with white wool and white faces.  I would say that they were spotless or close to it.  They were not ill fed, just overdue for shearing.


Beyond this grouping there were other sheep in the sheepfold, that were part of the flock, but were scattered about the sheepfold.  Some had legs that were damaged, and were limping.  Other were slightly or largely discolored.  Many of the animals outside the main herd were young, and in good health.  Some of them were lying down, while the rest were standing.


Some of the healthy looking animals would wander away from the main herd.  Those that wandered away developed dark splotches on their coats, that darkened the further they removed themselves from the main herd.  The animals that remained in the main herd had their heads up, and stood firmly.  Those that wandered off had their heads down, and moved away purposefully.


Because the fencing was not secure, wolves were prowling around the outside of the fence, and sneaking in to the enclosure and capturing and stealing away with the vulnerable animals.  Wolves by their nature kill for food, but these wolves looked malicious, as though the sheep they were stealing were for sacrifice.


Above is what I saw.  What follows is how I interpreted it.  I trust that I saw what I saw, but am less comfortable that I can interpret it properly.  The final pieces of this interpretation is what came to me on Good Shepherd Sunday, 2021.


The shepherd is a Catholic priest, though it could be and I believe is not one individual, but could include bishops, cardinals and the pope. 


The shepherd is exhausted by the burdens of his priestly shepherds duties, and the circumstances surrounding him.  He has been rejected and calumniated by many of his flock, who have rejected him, and by outsiders.  This has empowered the evil one to boldly torment him, and his remaining flock.


The shepherd is in need of help from the faithful.  He needs, first of all, to be continually lifted up in prayer, and not to be judged for being human.  He also needs others to draw alongside, as many of the things he does or tries to do, can be done by others who are not priests.

No comments: