Wednesday, December 9, 2020

TAKE MY WILL

Take My Will

December 9, 2020


My children, in the past I have called you to surrender your will to me.  As you have done so, I have poured graces into your hearts that have enabled you to turn away from sin, sinful tendencies and occasions for sin.  As you have requested Wisdom from me, I have given it to you and you have been able to absorb the meaning of My Holy Word, and you have learned to apply it in your lives.


But, this is a new time, and I desire to do a new thing in you, and in many of my children around the world, whom I am calling into this decisive battle for the souls of all my children.  I am asking you not to just surrender your will, but to exchange it for My Will.


I desire that you operate daily, moment by moment, in the Divine Will.  Your Holy Mother from the moment of her Immaculate Conception received My Divine Will, and lived and lives in it every moment of her life on earth and in heaven.  


The mystical union between Mary and Her Divine Son Jesus was so complete that the prophecy of Simeon, that a sword would pierce her soul also, was not a metaphor, but was a fact.  The Church calls her Co-Redemptrix with Jesus, and rightly so.  She shared in His joys, sorrows, and now shares in His Glory.


The Church is called the Body of Christ, and so it is.  But, the body has been asleep, distracted from the things of God by the evil one, who has tried all in his power to destroy it.  


I say to the body: “Arise!  Take up the full armor of God.  Prepare for battle.”


I say to you who hear my word: “Over the generations, the great Saints have exchanged their wills for My Will, and have lived lives that have awakened the Church.  They flowed in my people like the blood of Jesus, nourishing the cells of the body, bringing life to them.”


You, I am calling to do likewise in this Day of the Lord.  Do not feign humility and say you are unworthy of such a call.  I have called you, and as always call those who are the least, to shame the strong.  If you will operate in My Will, you will be more than conquerors.


It is no longer sufficient for you to only surrender your will to me.  To do the things I will call on you to do in this battle, you will need the power and certainty of My Will within you.


This is a radical call I have placed into your hearts.  But, I have sent your holy Mother Mary as a herald and guide, to be your example, and to raise you up in the Divine Will.   She is preparing My Son’s Bride, the Church, for His Return.


One of the most powerful weapons you have available to you for this fight is the Holy Rosary.  When you pray the Rosary, and meditate on the mysteries of it, you shower your Immaculate mother with roses, and set demons to flight.


Come to me, my little children.  Receive this precious gift I have for you. 

No comments: