Wednesday, November 18, 2020

THE DESIRE OF EVERY HEART

 The Desire of Every Heart

November 18, 2020


My children, the greatest desire of every heart, is to know Me, the one, true, and Triune God.


In this world you live in, the devil has wandered about seeking to destroy, by perverting this desire in the hearts of my beloved children.  Where they seek Me, he has replaced Me with things, ideas, desires for personal gratification, which will cost them their very souls for eternity.


But, Jesus told His Mother and step father in the temple in Jerusalem, when they found Him, “I must be in my Father’s house”.  And so He is still today in His father’s house.


I call each of you to be the Father’s House, that those who earnestly seek for the King of Kings will find me there in your heart, displayed in your love for them.


Conform your Will to mine, by asking me to replace your human will, with my Divine Will.  For this task I call you to, you must be totally committed to “not my will, but Thine be done.”


I call you to love all I send your way. Some will cause you frustration, anger, disgust, sadness.  Offer to me these emotions in reparation for your sins and theirs, and be Me for them.  



No comments: