Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Coming Soon To a Blog Near You

Dear Readers:

Since arriving in Tucson almost a week ago, I have been extremely fatigued.  Beyond that, it has been a delight.  I shared one experience from Sunday, but just do not have the mental energy to share all or really any more, of what has been going on.

I am delighted to be able to attend daily Mass and receive the Eucharist.  I am delighted to be able to sit in our motor home and gaze at the smiling face of My Dear Wife across the dining table.  We have had wonderful discussions of life, love and faith, and I fall in love with her more every minute of every day, as I fall more in love with the God who created me, and saved me.

I am also delighted to be able to see the sunshine and feel its warmth every day, and I am even delighted that there has been heavy rain in the last two days with more on the horizon for tomorrow evening.  Hearing the rain falling on our roof is something that tickles MDW's fancy and I enjoy it too.  The water table here is seriously down, and so rain has been a mass intention at Our Lady of Fatima for some time.

As soon as I have the mental energy to write more both on this blog and on Life in the Spirit I will.  Please be patient.

God Bless You All (Both, or you singular if there is only one of you besides me who has read this).

No comments: