Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's A Race

I Hope I Ween

The Second Annual Infidel Blogger Vote Fest is on here as it says over at the Infidel Blogger Awards blog.
Welcome one and all to the 2nd Annual Infidel Blogger Awards. Voting begins today and closes at 12 Noon on Tuesday November 24th. The winners will be announced Wednesday Nov 25th! Thank you all for your kind support and participation.
Although I had previously said (in the bathroom the other day) "If nominated, I will not run, and if elected I will not serve", I have reversed my previous stand, though I was sitting at the time. This blog Freedom Through Truth apparently has been nominated in the "Unsung Infidel Blogger Peoples Choice Award" category, and I just want to thank the Academy for nominating me for this prestigious award.

I am currently in the middle of the pack, having only discovered this morning that there was a pack. Friend Scary Fundamentalist is also in this category, representing the left coast, and sits higher up in the pack. I am representing the heartland here folks, Ontari ari ari o, and need your enthusiastic digits to push me up past him, and the others to victory. I can taste it, well not it really, unless it tasted like the salsa I had with my lunch.

In the Best Overall Canadian Infidel Blogger category, friend Walker Morrow of the Lynch Mob needs your help too. A victory for him is a victory for both me and Scary Fundamentalist since Walker cross posts a lot of our stuff.

So, folks vote early and vote often.

No comments: