Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Mother Would Know

Cup of Tea.




Where would we be without Mothers to keep us men straight?  Here is a young woman's story of her parents:

One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me. I was maybe 3 years old, and someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a gift. 

It was one of my favourite toys.

Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I brought him a little cup of 'tea', which was just water.
 

After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mum came home.
 

My Dad made her sit quietly in another room, so mum could watch me bring dad the cup of tea, because I was so cute.

Mum waited, and sure enough, I came walking down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy.

 
Mum watched dad drink from the tea cup.

Then she said, (as only a mother would know......)
'Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water, is the toilet ?'

No comments: