Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do not cease to pray and offer sacrifice for souls; in this way you will draw many into the lifeboats…

From Janet at Pelianito Blog

A woman, Janet, who is a Catholic Christian since birth had a profound experience of the Lord in the Eucharist.  This led to her receiving messages that she has shared.

Many people who walk the earth are hearing from God, in messages like this sometimes, in other prophetic words, or in urgings to go here or there to do this or that, or just to sit quietly with Him.  The messages are taking on an urgency, and they are coming from so many different believers, and they are all consistent with scripture, and Church teaching, and pretty much consistent with each other.  We would do well to to examine them for ourselves and to heed them.

Here is what she has to say about herself and the messages she receives:
 I am a cradle-Catholic, a middle-aged married woman with grown children. In 1997 I had a very profound experience of the Lord in the Eucharist. Since then I have felt the Lord speaking to my heart and especially opening Scripture to me as he did to the disciples on the road to Emmaus. As you can see in the messages this poor sinner had and still has much to learn. Like St. Paul I can only boast of my weakness, for without it I would not have this treasure to share.

From the beginning I always felt that the messages in my journal were not for me alone. My heart burned to share these words with others but I had no real outlet. This caused me great anxiety until I was able in 2003 to start an online mailout, which eventually lead to a blog. Being able to share my journal was a great relief. I believe it is God’s will that I post these messages and I leave it to the Lord to lead his beloved little souls to them according to his perfect timing.

Here is the latest message.
Hebrews 9:27-28 Just as it is appointed that human beings die once, and after this the judgment, so also Christ, offered once to take away the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to take away sin but to bring salvation to those who eagerly await him.

“My child, do you now see why the hour of mercy is drawing to to close?* There is little—very little—time left for my children to accept the free and incalculable gift of salvation. Once the lines are drawn, there will be no turning back. Those who accept the free and incalculable gift of salvation, I will protect from the eternal flame. Those who reject me, choose their own tragic and everlasting fate—the fires of hell. I have given you many graces in the time that is left. Do not cease to pray and offer sacrifice for souls; in this way you will draw many into the lifeboats. O my child! What sadness awaits humanity! But the greater sadness by far is the loss of so many souls. Pray!”

Jesus, merciful and just, give us grace and strength to pray unceasingly for souls. In the Divine Will alone is this possible. Then in the Divine Will, take our every breath and heartbeat and link them to the Cross. Let our every word and deed be a cry of, “Souls!” In your Divine Mercy let the little that we give be magnified in the Immaculate Heart so that many more will accept the priceless gift of salvation when their souls are illuminated. St. Michael we release your protection over all souls. Jesus we trust in you! Amen.

(*I take this to mean it is end of an era. From the time of the first coming of Christ to the second coming is the day of mercy. Before the illumination, we are still in a time when our knowledge of God is based on faith. As Hebrews 1: 1 puts it: “Faith is the realization of what is hoped for and evidence of things not seen.” The illumination of conscience will remove all doubt. When the illumination occurs, people will have undeniable evidence of God and will have to choose once and for all whose side they are on. Those who even then reject Jesus will be like the angels who rejected him with full knowledge–-no second chances. The day of mercy will have come to an end. To reject the love of God with full knowledge is a sin against the Holy Spirit—the only unforgivable sin. As the Catechism puts it in #1854: “There are no limits to the mercy of God, but anyone who deliberately refuses to accept his mercy by repenting, rejects the forgiveness of his sins and the salvation offered by the Holy Spirit. Such hardness of heart can lead to final impenitence and eternal loss.” Jesus we trust in you!)

No comments: