Saturday, February 13, 2016

Give Sight to the Blind

Many years ago, Vassula Ryden, a woman baptized in the Greek Orthodox Church, was touched by God, first through an angel He had sent to her, and then was drawn into a loving relationship with Our Beloved Saviour.  Her relationship with Jesus, and the fruit that it has borne in her and then in others was not the original purpose of this article.  It is believed by many that she has received private revelation, taken under dictation from Jesus, and others which began in the Fall of 1986.  These revelations up to February 2003 are published in the book True Life In God, and came with the recommendation of Bishop Felix Toppo, who has been the bishop of Jamshedpur, India since 1997.

I recommend that you look at the web site True Life in God if learning about the conversion of a soul and what it could mean for the rest of us is of interest to you.  As well, the messages are wonderful and speak of God's great love for us, His Mercy, and His Justice.

What follows immediately is a prayer that I first came across through the writings of True Life in God.  This prayer was alleged to have been given to Vassula by Our Holy Mother on May 15, 1990:
Father all Merciful,
let those who hear and hear again
yet never understand,
hear Your Voice this time
and understand that it is You, the Holy of Holies;
open the eyes of those who see and see, yet never perceive, to see with their eyes this time Your Holy Face and Your Glory,
place Your Finger on their heart so that their heart may open and understand Your Faithfulness, I pray and ask you all these things, Righteous Father,
so that all the nations be converted and be healed through the Wounds of Your Beloved Son, Jesus Christ;
Amen

This prayer, in my personal opinion is an important prayer and contains within itself much worthy of meditation.

But, my focus at the moment is on the bolded line that begins "open the eyes of those who see and see, yet never perceive".

Seeing but not perceiving is one of the serious maladies of our times. To perceive is defined as: to become aware or conscious of (something); come to realize or understand.

Recently, I was drawn to Proverb 29:18 which in my New Jerusalem translation reads: "Where there is no vision the people get out of hand. . ."

But then, this morning Mark Mallett released his Lenten Retreat meditation for Day 4.  It began with the following:
It says in Proverbs, 
Without a vision the people lose restraint. (Prov 29:18)
Mark Mallett's daily meditations for Lent are worthy of your prayerful consideration.  God has anointed him to bring good news to set the captives free, and we are all captives in one way or another.

The word "vision" in this verse comes from a particular Hebrew word "chazon", that means revelation or sight, but not as much physical as mental.

Mark concludes with this summary of the meditation:
We must deny the passions of the flesh and repent from sin in order to find the happiness God desires for us: His life living in us.
This is indeed meaty, and for those who are seeking to live an intentional life in Jesus Christ, it may all well make perfect sense.

But, brothers and sisters, what about those who are not seeking to live as Christians?  These times we are living in are desperate times, and the devil has blinded many.

In essence, they see and see, but do not perceive.  In other words, they do not have a vision, and so lose restraint.

Jesus brought sight to the blind and today He brings sight to the blind, but He will not impose His sight upon them.  That is where you and I come in.  Our friends and our families are in dire risk of losing their very souls in the storm that is raging in our times.

It is quite possible that they will not listen to you or me when we try to speak to them of higher things, and so we must take the recourse that Our Blessed Mother has given to us and call upon the Lord to open their ears, their eyes and touch their hearts.

Before Mary gave the above prayer to Vassula, she spoke these words:
I, your Holy Mother, am preparing you to meet the Lord; I am educating you in your spiritual growth; I am covering you with graces to help you and encourage you; realise that these are special days you are living in your times, these are the days preceding the Lord's Coming, they are the opening of the path where the Lord will come; these days are a preparation for the descent of your King; pray so that everybody will be ready; pray, My little children, fervently for those souls who refuse to hear and refuse to see, pray to your Father who is in Heaven in this way: (followed by the prayer above)
But, there is more, not as in if you call now, we will double your order type of more, but a brand new profound message from Our Lord to Vassula today.  I have copied this message in its entirety and provided a link to the original as well, because it is a very important message and speaks to the urgency of Jesus call to us.  Time is running out quickly.

Today He said to her:
February 13, 2016 
My peace I give to you; will you pen down My Words? 
Yes Lord... 
this generation is hard to bend; enfeebled by their sins they lay their confidence in Satan, building their hope in him; although I have been standing before everyone to see Me, few have taken notice; their leaders have grown cruel, and death awaits many nations through their hand; how much have I wept over you, creation! You whose life now will be streaming down in death; then when flames will lick like tongues your inhabitants, bursting in the air, I will ask this generation: where will you find relief? and in whom? in Satan? in your ego and self? 
the time has come to execute My Justice for the punishment of this faithless generation is at your doors; I will carry out My orders to the letter; when you will hear a thunderclap, My Voice will be heard, thundering in your ears, resounding to the very ends of the earth; then know that the world and all who live in it will hear the Voice of Justice: evil will bring death to many nations... ruin will creep up in every city; 
have you heard that 'the Angel of Yahweh will encircle cities and nations' calling everyone to repent? these are the things that will take place in the days to come;
therefore, you who have entered My Courts and believed in My sayings, pray and do not dread or fear, but you who have jeered for endless years on My sayings, striking with your tongue My prophets, beware! for you have used lies to justify your lies, you have indeed buried My Words in your own tomb; yes, indeed, you have been twisting My Words; but your sins have created a gulf between you and Me; and now Justice will not be withheld; I tell you, bitter will be your coming days when I will confront you... pray and do not allow your eyelids to close down in sleep! 
here is how you should pray: 
"Yahweh, my God, let my prayer reach you,hear our cry of mercy and for help,forgive those who have no faith in You, my God,and no trust either in your power to save us;
do not blast the lights out of our days,withering with it in a flash the earth;but in Your Fatherly Compassion,pity us, and forgive us;
do not allow the evil one to shed our blood like water;forgive our guilt, repress Your anger,remembering our weakness;
hold back Your angels of disaster,giving us one more chance to prove ourselvesworthy of Your Kindness;
I put my trust in You; amen"
how gladly will I then receive this prayer; this prayer that will make Me relent! daughter, I will bless all those who will sincerely pray this prayer; let this prophecy be heard; 'the day and hour belong to Me, your God,' this is what you will tell to those who will ask you the time and hour of My Justice! Love loves you;


I beg you to take these prayers to heart, and to your lips.

No comments: